PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Huge LUMP in Verizon Logo??? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57457)

GrandMasterB 02-12-2009 05:56 PM

Huge LUMP in Verizon Logo???

Does anybody else with the Verizon Touch Pro have a huge lump in the plastic underneath the "IZ" in the VERIZON logo???

Thanks!

kyle4269 02-12-2009 05:59 PM

Re: Huge LUMP in Verizon Logo???

I've got the same thing but I wouldnt call it huge. My friend returned his because of the bump and when his new one came in..It had the same bump in it! lol

demolasko 02-12-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle4269 (Post 709631)
I've got the same thing but I wouldnt call it huge. My friend returned his because of the bump and when his new one came in..It had the same bump in it! lol

i have a sprint TP and right above the center button a lil to the right below the screen there is a BUMP. same with my G/f's brothers and his g/f's

GrandMasterB 02-12-2009 06:17 PM

Yep thats the one I'm talking about. Weird . Kinda bothers me. Everything is SO shiny it really makes it stand out. My is SO bad that it makes half the V and half the N and everything inbetween contort........ :( So pretty much the WHOLE word is bubbled but not in a good way.

Hafrust 02-12-2009 06:23 PM

Damn...I guess cell phones DO cause tumors.

schettj 02-12-2009 06:35 PM

I think that is the lump of goodness that goes into every HTC (it's on mine too, and mine is one of those later January 9th builds, so it sure looks like they mean for it to be there...)

mwfielder 02-12-2009 06:41 PM

That is funny, I have it too. I wonder if anyone has taken a look underneath? Anyone with a bricked TP want to look?

platin465 02-13-2009 04:04 PM

My wife's Sprint TP has it too. Mine didn't. So, logically I figured that phones without it are the ones that have tons of problems, like my TP did. I then asked the guys at BB if they could search through their TP boxes to see if they could replace mine with one that has a lump. They just stared at me funny... so I slowly backed away and went to the return desk and am now without a TP for a while.

Darkjedi 02-13-2009 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demolasko (Post 709656)
i have a sprint TP and right above the center button a lil to the right below the screen there is a BUMP. same with my G/f's brothers and his g/f's

Same here, exact spot. Its a really tiny lump though and its due to a space under the top layer inbetween the c in htc and the hard buttons. If you run your nail along the edge in between the screen and the hard button keys, you'll feel an indent where the lump is.

coolwhip1220 02-13-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hafrust (Post 709689)
Damn...I guess cell phones DO cause tumors.

Or in this case, people cause cellphone tumors...