PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 02:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ALLTEL

lalaa is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hello everyone

Im new here and i just got me and husband touch pros yesterday. I have been lurking on this site for a little while and now since we have our phones i would like some help. I want to change the look of the screens and icons but scared now since i know that i could possible ruin my phone. One thing i noticed about my phone already is that it does not turn to landscape mode quickly. I have to turn my phone back and forth a few times before it changes. I also noticed that now when i try to take a pic it goes to video mode something it didnt do yesterday. So if yall could be so kind in helping me get what i need and show me how to do it, it would be great! Thanks so much!
Old 02-12-2009, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: Hello everyone

Welcome to Geekdom! Look here for all things Touch Pro http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63. Also please update your profile with your device and carrier, it's easier to point you in the right direction if that info's readily available to others.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:56 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

welcome here, have you hard reset your pro? if not, i would. change your phone info. also. start here. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:25 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

lalaa is a n00b

thank you for the welcome and info geek and darren. I will update my profile. I should hard reset my phone? will that erase all my contact info? I don't have a micro sd card yet. going to order one from newegg tonight or tomorrow.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:27 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

The pro comes with a 1GB sd card... welcome

Old 02-12-2009, 07:29 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

welcome to the site...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-12-2009, 07:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

welcome to the jungle
Old 02-12-2009, 07:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC 6800,PPC 6900, Sprint TP
Carrier: TP + Sprint employee plan ($25) = AWWWW DAAAAMN!!!

KaziWingX is a n00b

hey lalaa and welcome. you are now an official geek (lol). to help answer your question, yes, all of your data will be lost including your contact info but you can back up your contacts to your PC using Outlook or you can just copy them and save them to a notepad file. but it does sound like you may need a hard reset...dont worry though, a lot of us had some of the same problems when we first started out too.

best of luck!
“Aspire to be like Mt. Fuji, with such a broad and solid foundation that the strongest earthquake cannot move you, and so tall that the greatest enterprises of common men seem insignificant from your lofty perspective. With your mind as high as Mt Fuji you can see all things clearly. And you can see all the forces that shape events; not just the things happening near to you.”

--Miamoto Musashi
Old 02-12-2009, 07:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Welcome to PPCGeeks!
Old 02-12-2009, 07:45 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

lalaa is a n00b

hibby mine didn't come with a micro sd card

kazi will outlook automatically put my contacts back in my phone or do I have to do it manually?

thank you all for the welcomes!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro