PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 04:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Commercial for ATT Fuze

Just saw a commercial for the Fuze. First time I've seen a commercial for an HTC device. Sprint never advertises them.

Old 02-12-2009, 04:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Sprint

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Commercial for ATT Fuze

I really think Sprint dominates the HTC market
Old 02-12-2009, 05:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

BigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good work

So....... are we just going to start a completely different B.S. thread? I wanted to really get into the one about the banner ads, but 'groove might not think we're so funny. BTW, I haven't seen the ad, just to stay on topic. WOW! Look at my post count shoot through the roof tonight! SWEET!
Old 02-12-2009, 05:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.
Threadstarter

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I just wonder why Dan is never holding a TP or Diamond in his commercials while walking in the park or drinking some coffee.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

BigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwhip1220 View Post
I just wonder why Dan is never holding a TP or Diamond in his commercials while walking in the park or drinking some coffee.
I think it's because he has Verizon. Or he's a douche bag.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:45 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

cause they don't make much money off the htc's, but they make a crapload off of the other ones. they advertise the phones that they actually profit off of. these phones sell only a fraction, because *most* users don't use them.

i think they should have at least an alternating spot once in a while someplace, at least throw it out there just in case there's a market, but i highly doubt it would make much difference. anyone who needs a ppc knows who has what, and it boils down to plan price, which sprint does dominate. beyond that, their tarnished rep might keep people away, and thats understandable.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:11 AM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I saw the commercial the other night. I must say....DAMN!!!!! That fuze took that great picture in like...what...2 seconds? I hafta laugh! Ok, enough laughing. Stop laughing folks. Seriously though, I like how they said the fuze, an exclusive only to AT&T!......um.....
Old 02-12-2009, 07:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

kennyidaho is becoming a great contributor

I liked how they said it was exclusive to AT&T in that commercial.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch PRO

Yankees368 is becoming a great contributor

Well technically, the Fuze is exclusive to AT&T. I saw a couple of spots for the fuze last night, and they were actually quite good. I want video share, lol.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:01 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

just as an FYI in NBC's Heroes I saw them using sprint Diamonds and a touch pro, (palm centro too I think) or two. so they are advertising it, just is more discrete ways.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro