PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 12:04 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Call waiting?

Okay. I know this is a noob question but I've never figured it out and its not bothered me til now.

How the hell do you use call waiting on Sprint? Like every time I have a call come in and answer it, it hangs up on the other person... My single largest annoyance with Sprint!

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 02-12-2009, 12:06 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Call waiting?

Just hit the Talk button and it will place the first call on hold. Only problem is that you have to wait for the second caller to hang up before you can get back to the first caller because there is no way to switch back yourself.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
Okay. I know this is a noob question but I've never figured it out and its not bothered me til now.

How the hell do you use call waiting on Sprint? Like every time I have a call come in and answer it, it hangs up on the other person... My single largest annoyance with Sprint!
hehe Don't feel bad it took me a while to figure it out..But like stated above just hit the talk button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

My problem is using S2U2 with call waiting. It makes me want to kick little kittens.

Old 02-12-2009, 12:16 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community

I still run S2U2 but for incoming calls I have it disabled and use the S2A phonecanvas with the Sprint 1.11 radio.

As for those kittens, I am allergic to cats and they must know it becasue they never leave me alone. So I say go ahead and kick away ...
Old 02-12-2009, 12:17 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Just hit the Talk button and it will place the first call on hold. Only problem is that you have to wait for the second caller to hang up before you can get back to the first caller because there is no way to switch back yourself.
That's what I've been doing wrong. I hang up.

*smacks forehead*

The only thing I miss about T-Mobile... TRUE call waiting...
Old 02-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
That's what I've been doing wrong. I hang up.

*smacks forehead*

The only thing I miss about T-Mobile... TRUE call waiting...
Don't worry about it... the only way I figured it out was because I kept hanging up too. Pissed a lot of people off before I learned waht I was doing wrong
Old 02-12-2009, 09:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

dave01978 is keeping up the good workdave01978 is keeping up the good work

you can hit the end button, however you must be quick and hit it before the other line hangs up

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro