PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

auxny is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question :o

Hey guys. Had 2 questions or problems, however you look at them. First off I tried looking up these problems with the search to no avail. so don't tell me "use search!" cuz i tried.
Okay so, Right now im using a Sprint Touch Pro, with Energy Rom on it, the newest one, i think it's 9/6. anyway Whenever I receive calls while im using a program like on opera or using the phone as a modem, i slide the slider to accept the call, but it doesnt, the slide just stays on the left, and the person gets send to voicemail. this happens like 75% of the time only when im doing something. i tried reflashing it doesnt fix it.

And for the stylus sensor, u know when u pull out the stylus and the screen turns on? well mine use to do that then for some random reason it stopped working whe i flashed it. do custom roms disable that feature? i'd like to get it back thanks!
Old 09-10-2009, 05:07 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: Question :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by auxny View Post
Hey guys. Had 2 questions or problems, however you look at them. First off I tried looking up these problems with the search to no avail. so don't tell me "use search!" cuz i tried.
Okay so, Right now im using a Sprint Touch Pro, with Energy Rom on it, the newest one, i think it's 9/6. anyway Whenever I receive calls while im using a program like on opera or using the phone as a modem, i slide the slider to accept the call, but it doesnt, the slide just stays on the left, and the person gets send to voicemail. this happens like 75% of the time only when im doing something. i tried reflashing it doesnt fix it.
try this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
  • Issues with answering your phone when a data connection is open (answer buttons don't do anything)? Looks like a tweak messes up a registry key that affects this. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings], make sure SuspendResume is set to #777 (not anything containing GPRS). This issue seems to be related to Advanced Config.
Quote:
And for the stylus sensor, u know when u pull out the stylus and the screen turns on? well mine use to do that then for some random reason it stopped working whe i flashed it. do custom roms disable that feature? i'd like to get it back thanks!
it still works for me on NFSFAN's 112... never tried NRG though. have you tried flashing a different rom and trying it? if so, your tp may be at fault.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

auxny is a n00b

thanks for the quick reply. i looked in nrg's thread and people say nrg neglected to add it. Any alternate way of turning on the stylus sensor without changing roms manually?
Old 09-10-2009, 05:38 PM
the World Watcher

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

i'm sure there's got to be some way via cab.... i'll see what i can find. did the other solution (about answering calls) work for you?
Old 09-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

auxny is a n00b

i did the registry change but havent tested it yet. gonna test it later. is there no way to like asign the same power button feature to the stylus sensor? you know how like u can assign buttons when u long press. because the stylus sensor itself is a little trigger button
Old 09-10-2009, 05:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP

this is for the fix on answering calls..when the phone just sits there..and it keeping on ringing...you press all buttons and it is a no go.

try looking at the reg settings and see if they changed.

the "shaggy cab" will do the reg entries
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=82930

this is also in the Touchpro Essentials
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730
Don't just say "Thanks"....give

Last edited by Unknown Zone; 09-10-2009 at 05:50 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
thanks for the quick reply. i looked in nrg's thread and people say nrg neglected to add it. Any alternate way of turning on the stylus sensor without changing roms manually?
that feature has NEVER worked in that ROM. That, & some other things that do not work with NRG caused me to move on.

I flashed the latest NFSFAN ROm a few days ago:

& it is totally awesome. All the things that don't work in NRG work perfectly in NFSFAN with no tweaks/work arounds etc etc etc (& the battery life with NFSFAN is awesome, it sucks in NRG)

This is the first time I can say I am 100% totally happy with my system (figures, just in time to upgrade to a TP2)

~John
Old 09-10-2009, 05:53 PM
the World Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
that feature has never worked in that rom. That, & some other things that do not work with nrg caused me to move on.

I flashed the latest nfsfan rom a few days ago:

& it is totally awesome. All the things that don't work in nrg work perfectly in nfsfan with no tweaks/work arounds etc etc etc (& the battery life with nfsfan is awesome, it sucks in nrg)

this is the first time i can say i am 100% totally happy with my system (figures, just in time to upgrade to a tp2)

~john
qft
Old 09-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

auxny is a n00b

is NFSFAN rom as fast as NRG rom?
Old 09-10-2009, 05:58 PM
the World Watcher

Quote:
is NFSFAN rom as fast as NRG rom?
it's the fastest i've used

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro