PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro & Touch
Carrier: Sprint

delawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Oxios Hibernate on Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
Ive had that same result with sktools freeUP ram, memmaid reclaim ram, oxios, and quickmenu hibernate. Nothing happens with any of 'em.
dschoenike
on my titan i would use both oxios and memmaid. now on my pro, oxios doesn't work like i said, but i just tried memaid reclaim ram and it worked like it did on my titan. also i tried oxios close apps and it also works on my pro. just not hibernate.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

jpc0480 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by delawaresace View Post
i guess i can add a me to. i also am coming from a titan and have goten so used to using oxios that it's almost second nature.
Yeah me too... Thats why it was so important to have installed on my phone. With my Titan it was included in every custom rom I cooked up in the kitchen. It was second nature... If I ran a RAM hog, like TomTom I would run hibernate to shut it down and reclaim the used ram, delaying another soft reset for the day...
Old 02-12-2009, 10:31 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

greetings. i found this ram cleaning app that i guess was specifically made for htc devices. I tried to read the website from which it came, but its all in hebrew. anyway, ive tried it and it works pretty well. Here's the site if anyone can translate. http://www.slight.co.il/htc/
Attached Files
File Type: zip htcAddicts_cleanRAM_v0.8_1.zip (12.6 KB, 110 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
greetings. i found this ram cleaning app that i guess was specifically made for htc devices. I tried to read the website from which it came, but its all in hebrew. anyway, ive tried it and it works pretty well. Here's the site if anyone can translate. http://www.slight.co.il/htc/
Is the app in english?
Old 02-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpc0480 View Post
Is the app in english?
Opps, yes it is. Sorry i forgot to mention that. all english
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Thanks... Gave it a shot and all is well! On the first try it recovered 16mb! Hopefully now I can save the soft resets to every other day...
Old 02-13-2009, 11:37 AM
Give him the KICK!!!

Your welcome. This is the first ram cleaner thats actually done something on my touch pro. I was able to translate part of the developers website and it said this app although made for the touch pro and diamond, will work on all htc devices. Wonder if i should post this over on the software forums for all to see/try?
dschoenike
Old 02-18-2009, 03:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Orange

ronenpg is halfway to VIP status based on repronenpg is halfway to VIP status based on repronenpg is halfway to VIP status based on repronenpg is halfway to VIP status based on repronenpg is halfway to VIP status based on repronenpg is halfway to VIP status based on repronenpg is halfway to VIP status based on repronenpg is halfway to VIP status based on repronenpg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Lightbulb Re: Oxios Hibernate on Touch Pro

Hola!

NO MORE SOFT RESET!!!!

My name is Ronen from htcAddicts (www.htcAddicts.com).
Please don't pass this app yet, bcz I need to fix some bugs and then I will do it my self (when version 1.x finished). for now there is the version (0.9.2) with bug fixed and configuration menu (start menu -> programs -> cleanRAM Config) that help you to choose from 3 level of RAM cleaning! and also you can customize your own apps to clean! so try the version: 0.9.X, download from this page: www.htcAddicts.com/?id=65 (htcAddicts cleanRAM v0.9.X.cab).

My questions for you all:
1. check it and report if you like it
2. change my english texts lang there (if needed)
3. why you need this cleanRAM for you PRO device? you don't have enough RAM memory for ignore the Windows Mobile memory leak? I have Diamond device and there I have a big RAM problem (memory leak), but you... with pro?).

* cleanRAM it's for Diamond and Pro only, so please change the threads title.

UPDATES:
1. dschoenike now you can public this app over on the software forums for all to see (like you says)...
2. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59447
3. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=3398840

Thanks and enjoy
Ronen.

Last edited by ronenpg; 03-04-2009 at 07:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro