PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 10:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
recommend a bluetooth headset with usb

Hey guys,

Hopefully my title is not too confusing. I am currently usuing a Motorola H710 and i love to death except for the fact that it constantly is disconnecting while in use. To make a long story short i thought it was my phone till i made a post on here and found several users with the same headset having the exact same issue. Because of this i am looking for another bluetooth headset that uses the same charger as our phone....does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
Old 02-10-2009, 10:18 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: recommend a bluetooth headset with usb

Dude, I had the H700 and h710 with theh Mogul and using the same usb for both is cool, however to get quality sound,clarity and no disconnect you can forget about that little convenience (really I rarely took advantage of that)and get u r self a Jawbone 2. my 2 c
Never got a disconnect ..
Old 02-10-2009, 11:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

dewdcicle is a n00b

I've never had one of the one-ear thingies, but I've loved my Motorola BT stereo headsets. I started with the HT820, which has mad battery life, but has been referred to as my 'Princess Lea wig' for reasons obvious after seeing them worn.
Now I'm using the S9-HD and I LOVE THEM. Stereo BT A2DP, AVRC & hands-free phone device. 1/3 the battery life of the HT820, but well worth the sacrifice.
Phone call audio plays in both ears on these devices, but I think it only did one ear on the original S9's (S9-HD is basically the S9 v.2).
Old 02-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Oldguy
Pocket PC: Moto DROID
Carrier: vzw

nuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuff

I know some of you will disagree, but for me the jawbone2 sucked, took it back and tried a plantronix, took that back and tried the motorola h15 -PHENOMINAL!

I couldn't rate anything higher for my sound, caller sound, comfort, reliability, and sound cancelation.

I really recommend trying one.

edit: while I too wanted a usb charger, nothing worth a dam* has that, at least this has a simple one. I couldn't stand the stupid charger for either of the jawbones...

Last edited by nuguy; 02-10-2009 at 12:00 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:35 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Jawbone2 working fine, has a usb-cable based charger.

Some people can't get their JBones fitted right, and if they're not fitted right they suck.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuguy View Post
I know some of you will disagree, but for me the jawbone2 sucked,........I couldn't stand the stupid charger for either of the jawbones...
Amen to that bro! I rock a set of Samsung SBH500 stereo BT. The range is $%^#@! great, left the phone in the truck while listening to Sirus, went into the corner store near work and they worked flawlesly till I returned. At least 30 feet thru the truck and building!!! they dont share the same charger but after that I really dont care!!!! Plus they handle phone calls too. They cost about $60 at Best Buy.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 02-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

djsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to djsiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by elosogrande7076 View Post
Hey guys,

Hopefully my title is not too confusing. I am currently usuing a Motorola H710 and i love to death except for the fact that it constantly is disconnecting while in use. To make a long story short i thought it was my phone till i made a post on here and found several users with the same headset having the exact same issue. Because of this i am looking for another bluetooth headset that uses the same charger as our phone....does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
I know it isn't the same charger, but nothing compares to the Jawbone 2. It's worth every penny.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro