PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 03:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
Cradle Dock SYNC+Battery for Sprint HTC Touch Pro $30

cradle, charger with spare 1350ma battery. charges device and spare battery at the same time.

i have used this type of setup for many years. as long as the battery will last until i get home from work, i can just swap batteries when i get home.

i know some want ot wait until they know for sure it fits, but it says it's for the SPRINT touch pro. hmmm.

98 in stock.

ebay link here

reply back if you buy one.
PDA's I've owned/used in order... (retentions loves me)... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve)

Last edited by codyppc; 10-30-2008 at 04:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:59 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Re: Cradle Dock SYNC+Battery for Sprint HTC Touch Pro $30

here is one without the battery $24
Old 10-30-2008, 03:59 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
cradle, charger with spare 1350ma battery. charges device and spare battery at the same time.

i have used this type of setup for many years. as long as the battery will last until i get home from work, i can just swap batteries when i get home.

i know some want ot wait until they know for sure it fits, but it says it's for the SPRINT touch pro. hmmm.

98 in stock.

ebay link here

No link.

I just picked up a Diamond cradle with spare battery charger for $25 from a US dealer so I can have it in time for a trip to Vegas next week and I know I'm not going to last longer than 10 hours on 1 battery.

I would have done one of those deals on eBay, but most are coming from HK/China and could take 7 - 10 days (that is if everything goes well through Customs).
Old 10-30-2008, 04:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

and then this one that doesn't charge a spare battery $15
Old 10-30-2008, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
No link.

I just picked up a Diamond cradle with spare battery charger for $25 from a US dealer so I can have it in time for a trip to Vegas next week and I know I'm not going to last longer than 10 hours on 1 battery.

I would have done one of those deals on eBay, but most are coming from HK/China and could take 7 - 10 days (that is if everything goes well through Customs).
fixed the link.

where did you get it from in the us? linky please.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:11 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Very intrigued, and cheap enough to hold me over until the extended batteries hit... but still makes me nervous. Anyone going to take a chance?
Old 10-30-2008, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6850
Carrier: sprint

Justin311 is just getting started

Quote:
You say you've used this "type", but was it an off (generic) brand like this, or was it a genuine HTC battery? Buying offbrand batteries scares me, I've heard horror stories of bad batteries frying your device or overcharging and exploding/etc. $30 is a super cheap price and I'd love to buy one and try it, but until I can get some positive feedback from somebody who's used this brand, I don't want to risk my brnad new $500 phone

(On a side note, I wonder if insurance would cover your phone if a battery fried it?)
Old 10-30-2008, 04:31 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

I have no problem buying aftermarket batteries if they're from reputable companies. One this cheap makes me nervous.

And usually warranties are voided by damage from off-brand batteries, but as far as insurance, if it covers loss and damage, then I don't see how the battery wouldn't be covered.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:09 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Quote:
fixed the link.

where did you get it from in the us? linky please.
http://store.wmexperts.com/mobi-prod.../6A39A3784.htm

I'm only using it to charge the spare battery...I doubt the Pro will fit in there.

Last edited by MadlyAlive; 10-30-2008 at 05:12 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

98 in stock.

ebay link here

Ha, the reason there were 98 in stock is because I bought the first one last night!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro