PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro/)
-   -   Anyone else's stylus sensor break/fall out? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro/56921-anyone-elses-stylus-sensor-break-fall-out.html)

tracerit 02-09-2009 04:18 AM

Anyone else's stylus sensor break/fall out?

There's a sensor right inside the sytlus hole that senses when the stylus is pulled out so i'tll activate the phone from standby. I guess mine fell out the other day, i wasn't doing anything intense either. Once it popped out, it looked to be of low quality. I don't really need it since it's just for show really, but i'm wondering if anyone else's sensor fell out or broke too.

ou2mame 02-09-2009 04:30 AM

Re: Anyone else's stylus sensor break/fall out?

not yet....another thing to wait for..

dcperdue 02-09-2009 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracerit (Post 700350)
There's a sensor right inside the sytlus hole that senses when the stylus is pulled out so i'tll activate the phone from standby. I guess mine fell out the other day, i wasn't doing anything intense either. Once it popped out, it looked to be of low quality. I don't really need it since it's just for show really, but i'm wondering if anyone else's sensor fell out or broke too.

Mine falls out all the time I just left it out i never use it anyway.

blazinazn 02-09-2009 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracerit (Post 700350)

You should be more gentle when sticking it in...:thumbleft:

kyle4269 02-09-2009 08:21 AM

Mine hasnt yet but i'm sure it will.

zikronix 02-09-2009 08:23 AM

yes mine did. I was like wtf
i took it back to sprint and was like dood wtf. they replaced the phone

CountryDevil 02-09-2009 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zikronix (Post 700458)
yes mine did. I was like wtf
i took it back to sprint and was like dood wtf. they replaced the phone

I had the same problem with my sensor switch. It was traded out for a brand new on no questions asked.

DiamynzNPearlz 02-09-2009 09:26 AM

I just lost mine this weekend...it just fell out somewhere. I promise I didn't abuse the phone...LOL

CJ00TA 02-09-2009 11:21 PM

Just did this myself.. I purchased my phone from BB on 'release day' and it fell out the day after ( I wondered WTF that thing was...)

Just replaced my phone.. walked into my sprint store, 15 mins later I walked out with a brand new phone, box, battery cables, etc.

kennyidaho 02-10-2009 01:30 AM

Hopefully they fixed this on the January builds.