PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 07:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

drdjdesi is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to drdjdesi
S2U problem

Hopefully someone has a focused answer foir me, the previous thread is too damn long.

heres the issue, I turn the phone on, slide and unlock it. As soon as I pull the keyboard out, it locks the phone requiring me to slide and unlock it. The version I downloaded was from a month ago, is there a newer version that fixes this problem?

Thanks in advance!
Old 02-08-2009, 07:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: S2U problem

I believe 1.42 is the latest version, but I gave up on s2u2 as it never worked right in my TP (it always worked perfectly in my old Titan's)

~John
Old 02-08-2009, 08:20 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

1.45 is the newest from 2-5

Keep a watch here for updates

http://www.ac-s2.com/
Old 02-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdjdesi View Post
Hopefully someone has a focused answer foir me, the previous thread is too damn long.

heres the issue, I turn the phone on, slide and unlock it. As soon as I pull the keyboard out, it locks the phone requiring me to slide and unlock it. The version I downloaded was from a month ago, is there a newer version that fixes this problem?

Thanks in advance!

i would have a similar problem where it would lock randomly. turn off lock when screen turns off and turn on lock when device wakes up.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:02 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

im using 1.44 and have 0 problems. i tried to duplicate your problem and cant. i can give you my settings if you want.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I am running 1.44 on my pro and I am not having any problems either. I think this version is one of the best ever.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dayday69 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to dayday69

I had the same problem and I went into the s2u2 settings, went all the way to the bottom in "advanced" and turned "dont use keyboard hook" on. I thought that would mean something else, however I turned it on just because it said keyboard lol and it worked (???)

so maybe that will work for you too.
Im running 1.42 btw.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I am running 1.42 on my TP and Diamond, neither of which have problems. But I suppose I could install the latest just to have it...
Old 02-09-2009, 02:14 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I am running 1.42 on my TP and Diamond, neither of which have problems. But I suppose I could install the latest just to have it...
if that version doesnt have the digital battery read out, get the newer one. kinda cool. might be me though.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch/Touch Pro

avgas is keeping up the good workavgas is keeping up the good work

Try setting a longer "WakeupDelayMS" under settings

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro