PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 12:17 AM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lost Stylus Need Replacement Sites

Anyone know where I can purchase a replacement stylus? I've googled and ebayed and found either only stylus that say they are not Sprint compatible or they are for the Touch.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Lost Stylus Need Replacement Sites

Do you have a sprint store by you? They give those things away like candy on halloween.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I was just going to say, "Beg and plead and if you have to... flirt your way to a replacement at a Sprint store."
I swear thats what worked for me in the end.. I tried and tried, but the timing was bad as the stores were just getting the phones in when I was needing a new stylus so they didn't have "spares".
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:27 AM
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I'll have to try that to see what happens, although I don't like the Sprint store we have here because of the horrible service. I like the Sprint Express store much better, except I don't think they have things like that at the store... can still check though.

Does anyone know if the stylus that the Touch Pro uses the same as the Touch or other phones? Why is it that the CDMA stylus and the GSM stylus not compatible with each other?
Old 02-08-2009, 12:32 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Seidio has one in the works that doubles as a pen and should be available soon if you don't mind the pricetag. http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/sy3in1htch2.htm

There will also be a 3 pack... http://www.seidioonline.com/product-...y3in1htch2.htm
Old 02-08-2009, 12:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

no, its not the same as the touch.

btw, im fairly sure u started out w/ two? right?

id say sprint store as well, they always got 'em...

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 02-08-2009, 01:02 AM
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
no, its not the same as the touch.

btw, im fairly sure u started out w/ two? right?

id say sprint store as well, they always got 'em...
Did two come with it? If so, I'll need to find that one too!
Old 02-08-2009, 01:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Have you tried to talk to Sprint about getting a replacement? A friend at work was able to get them to send him a new one.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:08 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
Did two come with it? If so, I'll need to find that one too!
PM me your address and ill send you one.

Thanks T M Z
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:14 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

I'm in the same boat as the OP, I checked out the local sprint store and they don't even carry that phone in stock.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro