PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

impulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TF3D crashing

I've had my touch pro for a couple days and i'm encountering a problem with the TF3D picture tab. Whenever i have Camera Shots set as my favorite album i can't scroll past the third picture. It will freeze for a split second, then TF3D will crash and restart itself. However, when i have My Pictures set as my favorite album, it works fine.
I'm using the stock sprint rom and i had no 3rd party apps installed when i first encountered this problem. Is this just a problem with my phone or is anyone else encountering this problem? Also i tried rearranging the order of the pictures to see if maybe one of them was corrupted, but it happens regardless of which picture is next. And it always happens after the third picture.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

ryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to ryallchild
Re: TF3D crashing

deleted

didnt read post right
Old 02-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

impulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

anyone?
Old 02-08-2009, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

ryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to ryallchild

if your sure its not a corrupt file i would try a hard reset and see if that fixes the problem
Old 02-08-2009, 12:25 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Try moving all your pictures out of that album and starting with 4 fresh "shots" also there is sometimes an issue where album crashes when viewing pictures from past phones so be sure none of the pics in that album are from your old phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

that must be the problem. most of the pictures are from my mogul. that sucks because i have about 100 pictures from that phone.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:52 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

All you have to do is open them with the stock/windows picture viewer and 'edit' them even by just renaming.. then they'll be 'saved' on your phone and no longer crash your album.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Col. Sanders is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
All you have to do is open them with the stock/windows picture viewer and 'edit' them even by just renaming.. then they'll be 'saved' on your phone and no longer crash your album.

I am having the exact same issue. There has to be a better way or another answer. If you have a hundred or so pics renaming them is going to be a pain in the ***. Let's see if anyone else has some info.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ht=tf3d+resets

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ht=tf3d+resets

Here are some more threads about the same issue, that might help you out.
Don't just say "Thanks"....give

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro