PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   What charges are these? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=56686)

510jungleboy 02-07-2009 01:39 AM

What charges are these?

Recently took a look at my online bill. I usually don't look at it and pay it off, but my bill has been going up on the fees. I found why my bills have been going up. Can someone tell me what does this service is.

Sprint: Multi media - 50 Sprint TV Premier -01/19 - $7.95

I never had this on my bill. Someone tell me what package this charge is , and why do i have this feature when i didn't even add it to my service plan. I know it has something to do with T.V. , but i don't even use Sprint T.V. I don't watch T.V. period. Thanks in advance. :-(

class1c 02-07-2009 01:47 AM

Re: What charges are these?

sounds to me you subscribe to a channel.. call them and tell them you never asked for it and dont want it.. they "should" reimburse you. that crap happened to me and i didnt want it. they took care of it.

darren.wlsn1 02-07-2009 01:48 AM

they did the same crap to me, took a 3 bills to finially get them to remove or unsubscibe for something i never asked for. they fixed it though, call tech not cust support.

510jungleboy 02-07-2009 01:57 AM

Thank you all for your advice. I will do that.

aaron130 02-07-2009 02:40 AM

WOW! Do they just do this to everyone? Cuz the same exact thing happend to me too!!

WarChild 02-07-2009 02:47 AM

d@mn looks like they got everyone...lol

CareTake12 02-07-2009 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 510jungleboy (Post 696091)
Recently took a look at my online bill. I usually don't look at it and pay it off, but my bill has been going up on the fees. I found why my bills have been going up. Can someone tell me what does this service is.

Sprint: Multi media - 50 Sprint TV Premier -01/19 - $7.95

I never had this on my bill. Someone tell me what package this charge is , and why do i have this feature when i didn't even add it to my service plan. I know it has something to do with T.V. , but i don't even use Sprint T.V. I don't watch T.V. period. Thanks in advance. :-(

Hey, If you really are subscribe to the tv premier, The representative cannot remove the service for you. THEY WILL reimburse you for the dollar amount, but you have to unsubscribe yourself. Remember to unsubscribe on your phone because it will get charge over again...

510jungleboy 02-07-2009 02:59 AM

Class1c and darren says i have to call them up and cancel right? You mean I have to unsubscribe through my phone? I don't even have Sprint T.V. on the ROM i am using.

I'll give em' a call tommorrow.