PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 02:13 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: [REQ] Screen washing girl

anyone have a video of a Midget cleaning the screen , gotta have my midget fix. lol
Old 03-14-2009, 02:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

ecker is keeping up the good workecker is keeping up the good work

hahaha nice midget request.. made me laugh good
Old 03-14-2009, 03:00 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecker View Post
hahaha nice midget request.. made me laugh good
actually i might need two midgets one to clean the Top of the screen and the other to clean the bottom of the screen lmao... ok im done i promise
Old 03-14-2009, 03:05 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i wash girl link for those having problems with the other one posted. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I5AZ7FML
Old 03-14-2009, 10:37 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
maxtcee, pm me your email addy and ill send you app to add slidder sounds to s2u2. here
also i might ad that im using a omnia dont know if thats an issue
Old 03-16-2009, 07:58 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

hey darren do you think you can post that iwash file convertred for some reason when i convert it it says file not supported and wont work in su2u
Old 04-01-2009, 11:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

12gage is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
I could of sworn I've seen this for WM.....I'll check my files.

*EDIT* yeah, I knew I seen this b4....This is actually a video clip, the one I have has a different chick, but u wont be disappointed.

I included a 2nd video clip, and OMG, miss Vicky!!

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Diamond/Users/...ols/I.wash.rar

once you copy the video files to your phone, use Total Commander to create a shortcut.
I created shortcuts to open with HTCAlbum, but when I click on them to open from TC they don't open they go to album view then I have to navigate back to them. Is there a fix?
Old 04-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

jdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuff

Here is Iwash with a TF3D theme, but it installs as a startup animation, i think. Can somebody pull the animation from the cab?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Diamond wash.jpg (12.2 KB, 115 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab I Wash_Diamond.cab (3.88 MB, 60 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-01-2009, 01:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan / Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

mkeith813 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdignazio View Post
Here is Iwash with a TF3D theme, but it installs as a startup animation, i think. Can somebody pull the animation from the cab?
didn't get any kind of animation just thepic on startup

Currently Running: SSK
Old 04-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

jdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkeith813 View Post
didn't get any kind of animation just thepic on startup
I think it depends on the rom you are using, and if your startup animation is enabled. Works on stock rom. If you look into the .cab from pc there is an animation file in there over 3mb.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro