PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Twinsen is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Twinsen Send a message via AIM to Twinsen Send a message via Yahoo to Twinsen
Blacklist Options

Do we have any yet on the Touch Pro? I used to use SMS Blocker on the Mogul Do we have anything even in development that blocks texts/phone calls?

I've been hearing a lot about the iPhone's Blacklist, any word on if something like this is in the works for us?
Old 02-06-2009, 01:53 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Re: Blacklist Options

Have you tried CallFireWall?
http://freewareppc.com/communication/callfirewall.shtml

Old 02-06-2009, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

BigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good work

Yea, anything that will keep the hordes of women from stalking me would be great. Oh, and bill collectors too.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:04 PM
VIP PATROL

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

lol, i agree with you, you can use callfirewall, or if you have sprint.com account you can block any numbers you like from there too.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Twinsen is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to Twinsen Send a message via AIM to Twinsen Send a message via Yahoo to Twinsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVIERBOND69 View Post
Seems like that program rejects calls, and they still show in the phone, which doesn't really help, lol. I don't even reject (ignore) calls from people I don't want to talk to, I just mute the ringer. Seems rude to actually ignore someone.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVIERBOND69 View Post
lol, i agree with you, you can use callfirewall, or if you have sprint.com account you can block any numbers you like from there too.
Excuse my ignorance, I'm new to Sprint. How do I block calls from my sprint.com account? I only can find the option for blocking SMS/text messages which, until I just looked, I didn't know I had.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:44 PM
VIP PATROL

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingMinstrel View Post
Excuse my ignorance, I'm new to Sprint. How do I block calls from my sprint.com account? I only can find the option for blocking SMS/text messages which, until I just looked, I didn't know I had.
Sorry i didnt explain myself, this thread is about blocking sms, thats what i was talking about, blocking sms from your sprint.com account, you cannot block specific numbers from calling with sprint, you can either block all incoming calls or none. But you can block sms though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro