PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Removing Alarm info and sprint text off TP homescreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaniels2007 View Post
02840, yes I did get it resolved, by resetting SSMaPa back to the defaults. I can't seem to get the g-alarm to work correcty on that program..would be great if I could. So still looking for help with galarm and also where in SSMaPa you change the calculator.
Glad you got that taken care of. Here's what I did and it's working fine with G-Alarm:
1. Turn off TF3D (Start - Settings - Today - Items - <uncheck TouchFLO 3D> - [OK]
2. Run SSMaPa.exe
3. Tap [Init] (Tap [Yes] if you get the question about previous settings).
4. Scroll down to "Alarm click(?)" and tap it.
5. Put a check in the "Patch Enabled" box.
6. Type the path to your G-Alarm exe file in the "New Program" box. (use the full path e.g. \Program Files\ageye\g-alarm\galarm.exe )
7. Tap the [Save] button.
8. Tap on the deploy tab.
9. Tap [Deploy Patch] then tap [OK] on the warning screen.
10. Tap [Yes] on the "Signer" screen.
You should now get a message that the deploy was successful.
Close SSMaPa then re-enable TF3D from the settings. When you click on the ALARM it should launch G-Alarm now.

Note: Clicking on the CLOCK will still launch the WM Clock. If you don't want this then you can use the file I've attached. Unzip it and put the exe in \Program Files\

Follow the same steps as above, but change #4 to "Time click" and use the full path to the attached file in the "New Program" box. Once you've saved, deployed, unsigned, etc and relaunched TF3D on today clicking the CLOCK should now do nothing.
Just remember that you need to tap the ALARM to get G-Alarm to launch in the setup I've described above. You could reverse the programs so G-Alarm launches when you click the CLOCK, but I found that to be a little to easy to launch by mistake.

Not sure about the calculator. I didn't see that even as an option in SSMaPa.

Quote:
Another quick question with SSMaPa, why is it that the new program tab defaults to your storage card for the exe files and doesnt let you change to the device? It would be much easier selecting your program then typing it in that way.
Can't answer this. It might be answered in the XDA thread by the developer, but I haven't looked for it there.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PrgDoNothing.zip (1.0 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g
Threadstarter

wdaniels2007 is just getting started

Dont' know if I mentioned it, but my galarm app is installed on the device and not on the storage card, so when I go to put the path in there, it doesn't seem to like the storage card path even though it is correct and with the correct back slashes. Have you tried using SSMaPa with an app that was installed on your storage card?
Old 02-13-2009, 03:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff

Quote:
Dont' know if I mentioned it, but my galarm app is installed on the device and not on the storage card, so when I go to put the path in there, it doesn't seem to like the storage card path even though it is correct and with the correct back slashes. Have you tried using SSMaPa with an app that was installed on your storage card?
Not sure why you'd be using a "storage card path" if G-Alarm is installed on the device. If you installed G-Alarm to its default location in \Program Files\ on the device then the path I supplied should just be typed into the New Program box right under the Patch Enabled checkbox.

No, I haven't tried it with a program installed on the card. I wouldn't suggest installing an alarm app on the card any way.

Last edited by 02840; 02-13-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

The reason that is, is the save storage space on the device, but that is why I mentioned in my earlier quote that SSMaPa defaults to the storage card when you hit the ... next to new program which drives me nuts because it doesn't allow you to change over to the device to look for the exe files. Sorry, if I didn't explain that too well earlier.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

The cab is on the the device and I install to the device, but I don't know about you SSMaPa program and I have the latest one, but it defaults to the storage card not the device
Old 02-13-2009, 03:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I got it to work..thanks alot for you help I really appreciate the time.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

^^^^^ you're welcome. glad it's working for you now.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

any1 know exactly which file this changes so i can change it and add it to my sdconfig.txt?

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 03-14-2009, 06:44 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
any1 know exactly which file this changes so i can change it and add it to my sdconfig.txt?
if you're asking which manila file handles the removal of set alarm not showing on the screen its the same that also handles the all day appointment showing and the carrirer name as well as positions of the clock.
1c684cd8_manila
Old 03-15-2009, 04:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

i changed it so when i click on the clock it opens g-alarm, not sure if theres a file i can copy over thats got this customization for when i flash,

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro