PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 01:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Minimal Phonecanvas skin (RELEASED!)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=477670

Check this out and look it over might be an answer to people who have problems with the dialer slowing their answering times
Old 02-04-2009, 02:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Minimal Phonecanvas skin (RELEASED!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=477670

Check this out and look it over might be an answer to people who have problems with the dialer slowing their answering times
This is just a skin, why would it affect the call lag??

~John
Old 02-04-2009, 02:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

oh i thought that the phone trying to load the skin causes the lag before the call guess i miss understood MY BAD! thanks for letting me know
Old 02-04-2009, 02:55 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I like it, thanks for the headsup.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:27 PM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Make darn sure you like this skin before you install it because it does NOT uninstall correctly.

I installed it to see if I liked it. I didn't really care for that turquiose color after I tried it so I uninstalled it.

Now, both my slide to answer screen & the save to contact screen are all messed up.

~John
Old 02-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

what dialer were you using before that juggalo?
Old 02-04-2009, 03:37 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
scrosler's rom wih the HTC dialer.

I just reinstalled the minimal dialer & when a call came in it doesn't show the caller ID pic & the save to contact screen is garbled up.

Looks like Sprite restore time..........

~John
Old 02-04-2009, 03:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

LOL i had that happen once with the hawaii dialer then tried to unistall and the system wouldnt even boot it would lock up after bout 4 sec so i finally got it to boot install jug dialer and then still wouldnt fix it had to hard reset no bueno
Old 02-04-2009, 03:52 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Actually, what I posted is not right. I was using the white Juggalo dialer.

~John
Old 02-04-2009, 03:59 PM
VIP Member

I just tried reinstalling the juggalo s2a/dialer & that didn't fix it either. The s2a screen is not showing the pic & the save to contact screen is garbled.

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro