PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 01:01 AM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ebay seller profiting off other developers!

How do you do it, i mean in regards to selling spb software? A quick peek at spbsoftwarehouse and some math shows the apps you're selling to be around $150.00. How can you sell them for $50? and make any kind of profit?

Old 02-02-2009, 01:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

xxballinboi786 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
How do you do it, i mean in regards to selling spb software? A quick peek at spbsoftwarehouse and some math shows the apps you're selling to be around $150.00. How can you sell them for $50? and make any kind of profit?
I thought when I purchased SPB that I could re use the serial and be charged a licensing fee. I just read the terms agreement and that isnt listed there so I sent them an email. If it comes back and you guys are right I will be taking all of the SPB software out of my auction ASAP.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:55 AM
N00b

xxballinboi786 is a n00b

Just got the email back from SPB, and you guys were right. I have ended that listing. Again, I'm sorry to any developers who's programs I may have used, and thanks to the community members who sent me INFORMATIVE messages, and not ******* responses calling me a scammer.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

cenatix is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxballinboi786 View Post
I thought when I purchased SPB that I could re use the serial and be charged a licensing fee. I just read the terms agreement and that isnt listed there so I sent them an email. If it comes back and you guys are right I will be taking all of the SPB software out of my auction ASAP.
Use some common sense man. If you pay $10.00 for a license, do you honestly think you can re-distribute your license key to anyone besides yourself and on top of that attempt to profit off of it? I know the economic times are tough these days, but use some brains. What you're doing is just like trying to sell burned copies of your Britney Spears you bought back when you needed something to jam out to. And to top it off, on eBay? You're just asking for trouble...

*EDIT

It would be wise to end your listings of the actual phones too. I see that you're including pirated software with them also.

Last edited by cenatix; 02-02-2009 at 02:10 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:09 AM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Glad it got sorted out before you got in any hot water with spb. Nobodys' perfect and we all learn from our mistakes. Takt it easy.
dschoenike
Old 02-02-2009, 02:13 AM
N00b

xxballinboi786 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
Glad it got sorted out before you got in any hot water with spb. Nobodys' perfect and we all learn from our mistakes. Takt it easy.
dschoenike
Thanks man
Old 02-02-2009, 03:39 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Now that I see that this got sorted out, it's time for this thread to be put to rest.

Ciao
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro