PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

aprilarchambeau is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to aprilarchambeau Send a message via Yahoo to aprilarchambeau
My visit to the sprint store today, rep erased everything, HELP PLEASE

So, after 10 calls or so back and forth between Sprint and I over the past few days, the first guy told me to upgrade my phone if I was not happy with it and pay the difference, which was funny to me, he was an *******, second person said my phone was defective and to go pay for a new one, until I told him I was not even a week into this one, third person said there is NO reported outage in my area, which is funny because when I went into the non-corporate store yesterday there were people complaining about it. The last and final woman, today, said that both of my lines had call forwarding set up and our msls were wrong, re programmed, same thing, so I go to the Sprint store over an hour away today (corporate) and the guy instantly knew the problem, said there were outages from Frederick to Martinsburg (where I live) so I said since I am here, might as well do a hard reset and he can just put my contacts back in since I have issues doing it myself lmao....He helps 10 other customers while my phone was doing its thing without even asking me, which was rude. And goes back to my phone and says hey, it still says connecting, the female rep says hey (whatever his name was) it deleted all of my contacts last week its broken, his response was "I thought we fixed that".....And then says "sorry maam, your contacts are gone". I'm like thats IT? Nothing you can do? He says no I am sorry, looks to the next person and says how can I help you. I said no wait, F*ck you! You fix this isht NOW, he explains there is nothing he can do, I said fine, bill the Jawbone II to my account, if I cannot fix this, Ill send this to Sprint along with my phone, they can bill the cancellation charges to my account and I will still end up getting a check for a few hundred bucks. So I left called Sprint and ripped them a new a**hole, they said the Sprint rep should NOT have acted the way he did, there was no manager there at the store, he said he was off on Sundays, so they basically gave me a $130 credit for the Jawbone and apologized over and over. I am still pissed though, because he KNEW it did that to other people and didnt warn me.

Now where I need your help, HB had me install PIM backup on my memory card, I did, how do I run it so I can get my contacts onto my phone?

Thanks in advance!
April
Old 02-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero, Touch Pro

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: My visit to the sprint store today, rep erased everything, HELP PLEASE

Go into file explorer. If you installed it on your storage card, go there. The folder mine is in is PPCPimbackup. Go into that folder if its the same on yours. You should find the program there. Open it and make sure the action bar says backup. I have everything checked. Just click next and let it do it's thing. Really easy. When you wanna restore do the same process but change the action bar to restore and select your restore file and there ya go.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Send a message via AIM to aprilarchambeau Send a message via Yahoo to aprilarchambeau

I love you! You're the best, I am soooo happy now .... And hey, because of his screw up, I got a Jawbone II...Hope I like it, again, thanks
Old 02-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero, Touch Pro

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

no problem.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:33 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

nice move , man these women always have to tell you their life story,get to the point quick Bee,,lol...j/k
Old 02-01-2009, 09:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Lol hush HB, I will kick your ***!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 09:41 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Dont make me text Ryan , he ll kick your butt out of WV, and hopefully to NoVA...LOL, that back up saved u r lil butt
Old 02-01-2009, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

LMAO! I know....I am def not installing that audiopara, I know thats not whats wrong, but just to be safe lol, this new BT is nice though, cannot even feel it in your ear, wish I coulda got black instead of silver though. Its weird once I got away from the Frederick tower, I was not able to get calls again, so its DEF a tower issue
Old 02-01-2009, 10:43 PM
DaFlowMaster

not supposed to feel too much in you ear though....prolly signal but u should be able to tell..nomsayin

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro