PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 02:11 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: Watching movies from the TP on the TV made easy.

will watching streamed tv like the post i just put up (EpisodeTube.com) work, if its streamed to the device, to connect to a TV also?
Old 02-02-2009, 03:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

heartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuff

Yea through the video cable though not through the xbox
Old 02-02-2009, 05:41 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

wait.. you mean something that operates as a mass storage device, actually operated as a mass storage device in something that was made to accept mass storage devices? WOW!!! i'm gonna go out and get an xbox360!! lol
Old 02-02-2009, 05:55 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
wait.. you mean something that operates as a mass storage device, actually operated as a mass storage device in something that was made to accept mass storage devices? WOW!!! i'm gonna go out and get an xbox360!! lol
kinda harsh bro, damn.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: lg optimus

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
Yes, this is what I was trying to say in the first post. Why is this a useful thread?!
Yet, here it is on the 2nd page. You'd think there was mind blowing info in here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
kinda harsh bro, damn.
No, this is a typical example of why the forums are becoming more and more cluttered and less and less useful...

EDIT: Perhaps I was too harsh, I apologize. I'm not trying to be mean or flame anyone, but as I've pointed out recently, this forum is getting harder and harder to sift through to find useful, helpful, and relevant information. This bothers me because I've seen other message boards go down the tubes in much of the same way, and I'd hate to see that happen to PPCGeeks, despite the best efforts of our valiant Moderators.

Last edited by dishe; 02-02-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

blockburner28 is a n00b

thanks man I got a 360 so time to ploay with it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:21 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

i really don't think that ppc is going down any tubes, and the reason why relevant information is scattered through here is because while trying to find this thread on the 6th page, i came across like 5 keyboard sliding sound threads, 4 "which tweak is the best?!", 5 or 6 "i just got my touch pro what should i do first!"'s, and a handful of other similar threads that are just plain pointless to everybody involved even if they don't know it yet.

i'm sorry if i just wasn't shocked at the idea of a mass storage device operating as a mass storage device. i read this thread, and i really thought that something new was found, but i was severely disappointed at this very obvious concept.

and whether this thread has 1 post or 20, the thread itself is still here, and thats the origin of the clutter. i'm fine with clutter, cause there's a search engine and all, but people who haven't been using forums for that long, or just don't know how to think outside the box (or inside for that matter), will never grasp that concept.

but don't worry, i don't think that ppc geeks is going anywhere, and if it is, i really doubt that it has anything to do with anything i've ever said, you've ever posted, or the harshness of it all. i think ppc geeks is going to be ok. have some faith. go try astonishing yourself by charging your phone off a usb port or something.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bujin is becoming a great contributor

Well, I wouldn't have thought to try it, so I'm thankful to the OP.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef

shot ya a thanks...
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"
Old 02-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This is why I love my PS3 with the card reader on the front!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro