PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 11:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Good Advanced Tools Power Management Question

What are you recommendations (enable/disable) on Advanced Tools under:

Power Management:
SD Memorry Power Management (would this slow progs running on SD?)
MMC Memory Power Management
NAND Memory Power Management

Bluetooth:
Audio gateway power save

Other powermanagement dealies already appears on the essentials thread.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Old 02-01-2009, 12:07 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Good Advanced Tools Power Management Question

Dude:
As of now the best battery power management is a spare battery. Until a new Radio is released I find those tweaks not worthy. That is my 2 cents on that. How many hours are you getting? Good luck Cards
Old 02-01-2009, 01:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You get a thanks for the Cards comment! lol
Go #13
Old 02-01-2009, 01:45 AM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Alright dude, I love change, cinderellas, TP's, GSP and Larry....
Old 02-01-2009, 01:52 AM
DaFlowMaster

seriously man until a new radio is released we have what we have, those tweaks are useless and cause probs,
btw , u may wanna change u r phone info in ur profile

Last edited by HBOOT; 02-01-2009 at 10:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

see i think when you enable these your phone lasts longer on standby.... but the same when using the phone. But seriously i enable all of these features, my phone prolly only uses like 2% of battery an hour maybe even less. That was my impression from these, and I never had any bugs with these power management things.
Old 02-01-2009, 03:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Will a new radio be released?

Btw, phone info changed.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
seriously man until a new radio is release we have what we have, those tweaks are useless and cause probs,
I agree, that's why I have four batteries & a half dozen chargers for my TP.........

I would like to see the Cards win myself. Although I am not a fan of the team most of the time, I think Fitzgerald might be the best WR I've ever seen........(my son is a WR playing D-3 college ball right now & he agrees)

~John
Old 02-01-2009, 10:21 AM
DaFlowMaster

I do not have any concrete info since there is never any with HTC and Sprint. I read somewhere in ppcgeek that HTC is working on a GPS fix so my guess and just my feeling, HTC will release a new ROM update sometime....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro