PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 03:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hittingsmoke is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP: does it not come with a sleeve or screen prtector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrumi001 View Post
What's the best way to put it on? I am guessing just cleaning the screen with a slightly damp cloth and putting it on? I still have the factory screen "protector" that's already on the screen when you open it from the box (I just got my phone 3 days ago).

What do you guys think about Invisible shield...never used it...I actually ordered it two days ago.
I bought an InvisibleSHIELD today at work and was surprised how well it work for screen swipes. They're known for being a little.... sticky. They definitely have the best application process and make screen size protectors and full face size and are custom cut. The only time it really gets on my nerves is when I have dry skin and it tends to cling to my thumb but it provides fantastic protection and doesn't show print very well except from extreme angles.

I got a refurb replacement TP for my 6700 so cant speak for what it comes with, I bought a rubber case with plastic "hinge sliders" that allow me to open the keyboard with no hindrance. It's not as sexy as the phone itself but after eight 6700's I'm trying to be a little more careful with this one.

You can also send your phone in to InvisibleSHIELD and have them custom fit the entire thing, which I'm considering doing soon. It's a bit expensive, but those things are tough as hell and guaranteed for life.

*EDIT* Oh and plus, the InvisibleSHIELD protectors come with a spray bottle solution to help position it and work out any air pockets as well as a rubber squeegee.

Last edited by hittingsmoke; 01-31-2009 at 03:40 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro