PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 07:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Indie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
"Touch Pro" Curtain Still Says Sprint

I recently downloaded the curtain that changes the Sprint brand and logo into the Touch Pro brand and Sprint logo, however, the curtain still says sprint on the left side of the top curtain. It's not the sprint brand, but simply says "Sprint" in a basic general text. Anyway to get rid of the "Sprint" on the left side? Even if I could get it to change back to the date, that would be appropriate and welcomed.

I've tried the logo branded setting in TF3D Config, but that didn't do anything at all.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero w/ Custom ROM

celsius0010 is keeping up the good workcelsius0010 is keeping up the good work
Re: "Touch Pro" Curtain Still Says Sprint

I dont know what you have set up but try the personalizer, I think the sprint might be the network connection not the actual brand..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:57 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

the curtains dont take off the sprint but I do know the personalizer, how it does work, makes you not receive picture mail

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Indie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Well I never saw it before on the left side, it was always the date, and when it was on the right side, it was never just general text, but the actual branded logo. I had the curtain on a different rom a few days ago, Jugg's I think, and all it said was the Touch Pro and Sprint Logo, with nothing in general text, not even the date. Then when I flashed Mighty's latest is when the "sprint" on the left side started showing up, even after putting the "Touch Pro" curtain back on.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro