PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 08:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

benji82 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
"Reply All" to "Reply" reg edit NOT saving

hey all,

tried using PHM regedit and changing the the module val =""> soft reset = still reply all soft key

tried installing a cab i googled to change back to "reply"> soft reset = "still reply all"

i just need to add when i was on my stock telus rom this manual reg edit worked fine, i have however just flashed to one of jd's roms v2 if i remember correctly and now this simple regedit doesn't seem to work at all.

trying to find solution other than flash to a new rom as i'm really happy with this one.

anyone?
Old 02-09-2009, 09:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: "Reply All" to "Reply" reg edit NOT saving

First, try the obvious if you haven't already...wait 1-2 minutes after the change and then soft reset. Next, try doing some other reg edit with PHM and see if it sticks. If it doesn't you may have a problem with your PHM install. You could also try another reg editor, like Total Commander.

I can't imagine a ROM could keep you from making a registry edit but it might be worth sending a PM to JD just to see if there is something in the ROM that could affect it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro