PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 11:08 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Re: Is Blueant V1 good for Touch Pro

Well can someone explain the update process? Cause I can never do it...and you can listen to music on your BT headset with an app called BT audio I have the cab if anybody wants it just send me an PM with the email addy you want me to send it to.

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 01-28-2009, 01:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I used the original Blueant for a while, but couldn't stand that it turned off when I plugged it into the charger, and that the button presses to answer a call and to activate MSVC worked exactly opposite from Plantronics and every other Bluetooth headset I've used. Have these changed with the V1?
Old 02-03-2009, 09:17 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

I bought the z9i and updated it and it was ok, and now I have the jawbone 2, but what gets me with them is that neither of them was loud enough for me and i dont like how they fit into your ear, granted the jawbone does come with different ear hooks but I still dont like how it fits, just my opinion. I dont know if the volume issue is with the phone or both the phone and BT headsets.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:26 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

My J2 is loud as my ex, phuking biatch is mean....I know the fit is problematic, however it can be remedy too by modding the loop in my case, the grey part can be bent..it works...
Old 02-03-2009, 10:16 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
Well can someone explain the update process? Cause I can never do it...and you can listen to music on your BT headset with an app called BT audio I have the cab if anybody wants it just send me an PM with the email addy you want me to send it to.
My mistake in doing the update that was causing the failure was having the usb pluged into the port even thou the earpiece was not pluged in. You have to flollow the instruction to the letter or it will not update.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:46 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Unhappy Re: Is Blueant V1 good for Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas contractor View Post
My mistake in doing the update that was causing the failure was having the usb pluged into the port even thou the earpiece was not pluged in. You have to flollow the instruction to the letter or it will not update.
Guess I'll give it a try again
But I thought I wa doing it right the 1st time

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro