PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 05:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: cdma Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Admatchestrator is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Diamond Radio 1.11.00F

Just put radio 1.11.00F from ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Diamond/Users/Jug...11.00F%20D.rar on my TP and its never been faster. seem to have lost the data arrows though...
Old 01-26-2009, 05:32 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Touch Diamond Radio 1.11.00F

Don't tell me that! I was about to install it on my pro tonight!!......quik question, Juggalo said his RUU will not hard reset device....but did you have to?
Old 01-31-2009, 10:26 PM
Lurker

lordelfkin is a n00b

i just put it on mine... lost no data, still have my data arrows too lol. Seems to be working great. Anyone know the major differences in this radio?
Old 01-31-2009, 10:47 PM
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

how in the heck you get it too instal? I used juggalo's app, active synce'd, ran program (from PC), said is was loading and would take 10 minutes.....it stays at 0 then says there was an error. I was able to recover but that happened 3 times now. So what do I need to do??
Old 01-31-2009, 11:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

try flashing from your storage card.
Old 01-31-2009, 11:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

There is already thread bout it.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46616
Old 02-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Gatornator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
There is already thread bout it.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46616
There's nothing in that thread (that's where I got the radio and directions) that fits the description of my error and why it won't flash.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Palm Pre

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
how in the heck you get it too instal? I used juggalo's app, active synce'd, ran program (from PC), said is was loading and would take 10 minutes.....it stays at 0 then says there was an error. I was able to recover but that happened 3 times now. So what do I need to do??
Did you unlock your Touch Pro yet?

Can't flash anything without doing that first.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:41 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
One thing I noticed when upgrading the TP Radio is to make sure your battery is at 50% or greater and to make sure you have the correct radio version. I know this sounds odd, but when you open the rar file make sure the folder name ends with a R and not a D. R = TP and D = Diamond.

Old 02-01-2009, 11:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro

cjmedina is keeping up the good workcjmedina is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsousan View Post
One thing I noticed when upgrading the TP Radio is to make sure your battery is at 50% or greater and to make sure you have the correct radio version. I know this sounds odd, but when you open the rar file make sure the folder name ends with a R and not a D. R = TP and D = Diamond.
you can by pass the battery by just puttining it into bootloader mode. i flashed this radio last night. i just ran the ruu and about 3 mins later it was done

[/U]

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro