PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 09:56 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

brianmackey is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Advanced config and Keyboard light delay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Relax dude, this really is an excellent site.

By the way, I get a little sick of people that harp on the search over & over myself. I think the search function on this site blows......

~John
Im very relaxed, but thank you for the comment It's the best site information wise I have found, as far as being welcomed into a community (i.e.) FORUM,, it blows! The good news is one only has to read and NOT comment to get info, excluding the search tool which is retarded.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Look we all need to chill with this, its really not that serious people. As for the original poster, some of us where just trying to help and maybe it came out the wrong way or you took it the wrong way, in either case if you respond in a negative manner that makes you just as bad as the people that may have responded in the wrong way to begin with. I for one didn't think I responded negatively, I was just trying to help. We all use to be n00bs at some point and maybe some of us have forgotten that but this site is a wonderful website and quite frankly if it wasn't for ppcgeeks I probably would have fired sprint along time ago.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:01 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

brianmackey is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Look we all need to chill with this, its really not that serious people. As for the original poster, some of us where just trying to help and maybe it came out the wrong way or you took it the wrong way, in either case if you respond in a negative manner that makes you just as bad as the people that may have responded in the wrong way to begin with. I for one didn't think I responded negatively, I was just trying to help. We all use to be n00bs at some point and maybe some of us have forgotten that but this site is a wonderful website and quite frankly if it wasn't for ppcgeeks I probably would have fired sprint along time ago.
I know and you know who are trying to help Im not bashing you!
Old 01-26-2009, 10:01 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Final word:

Can't change the backlight as of yet
Search tool sucks, use the Google one below it.

Last edited by [sammich]; 01-26-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:05 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

brianmackey is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Final word:

Search tool sucks, use the google one blow it.
well said, except the blow it part!
Old 01-26-2009, 10:08 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmackey View Post
well said, except the blow it part!
Hah sorry! Fixed my original post.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:51 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

A lot of good this thread is doing. Here I thought it MAY, and I stress may, help and again I find nothing but BS from people. Cmon I think we can do better than this. No more posts unless it is HELPFULL to the cause. Thanks

Give some
Old 01-27-2009, 01:03 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Final word:

There's your bottom line.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro