PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 08:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

xxxjdoggxxx is a n00b
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
taking video and pics at a concert

I am going to a Slipknot concert on Tuesday and was wondering if anyone has any tips on getting good video clips and pics with the touch pro. Is there any apps that may help me out? I'm not trying to get a video of the whole thing (i doubt the battery would last that long) just maybe a song or two and some pics. The phone I had when I went to the last concert I went to is a Moto KRZR so the Pro should do way better than that. Also is a 1gb memory card going to be enough or should I get something bigger?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:01 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: taking video and pics at a concert

Just point and shoot...that's what I do.

I normally take my small Canon SD870IS with me too though.

Old 01-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Use burst mode, or sports mode. Tend to work the best when you take as many pics as possible. Cuz the stabilization on the TP isnt very good. I'd refrain from zooming too, that tends to make it super shaky/blurry. Bring a camera, would be the only other suggestion I could think of. Slipknot is awesome btw.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post

I normally take my small Canon SD870IS with me too though.
That's the key right there, the quality from the TP under these conditions would be basically unwatchable......

~John
Old 01-25-2009, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

xxxjdoggxxx is a n00b
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
That's the key right there, the quality from the TP under these conditions would be basically unwatchable......

~John
Yes it would be nice to use a camera but unfortunately all I have is my phone. I'm not expecting to get great quality, just something to show my friends what they missed out on. Been waiting to see Slipknot probably for about 9 years now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro