PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 08:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nvaia is keeping up the good worknvaia is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is there a sports ticker...

Does anybody know if there is a sports ticker that can be added to either the home page or have it's own tab while running tf3d???

I know I have seen this on a phone NOT running tf3d, but not for tf3d.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Is there a sports ticker...

I've been searching and still can't find anything. Found some for non tf3d once again.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TPro2

Briz600 is becoming a great contributor

that would be cool but i never seen anything out there like that for tf3d
Old 01-24-2009, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

yeah it would be, Im shocked there isnt one. Id really love to grab that before I head out for the night.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:38 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

something like the Stock tab for tf3d would be really sweet... the abilitly to pick specific teams and an overall scrolling ticker on the bottom of the screen in that tab...

really gunna have to find a very talented developer (over at XDA) cuz that is a no joke task... i'm sure it is possible with the right amount of work, but i don't think we'll see anything like this for a WHIIIILLE, like atleast 6 months

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 01-25-2009, 12:24 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

PocketSportsCenter works on the carrier line. It's just that the carrier line on the TP home tab need to be longer so all the info will fit. I normally use the plugin on SecondToday.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

Churka is just getting started

Wait, how did you get pocket sports center on the carrier line?

Its a today plug-in right? I'm curious to know how you did that.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:59 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churka View Post
Wait, how did you get pocket sports center on the carrier line?

Its a today plug-in right? I'm curious to know how you did that.
PSC was originally a carrier line app developed for the 700w/wx which had that massive carrier line that took up precious screen space. The today screen plugin was added later as other apps made it possible to remove the carrier line and people moved to other devices. To have PSC use the carrier line, just go into settings and select setup options & hit OK. Then select use/don't use today plugin & hit OK. A message should pop up "Today plugin inactive, using carrier line". Exit out of PSC and soft reset your device.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:13 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by budney View Post
PSC was originally a carrier line app developed for the 700w/wx which had that massive carrier line that took up precious screen space. The today screen plugin was added later as other apps made it possible to remove the carrier line and people moved to other devices. To have PSC use the carrier line, just go into settings and select setup options & hit OK. Then select use/don't use today plugin & hit OK. A message should pop up "Today plugin inactive, using carrier line". Exit out of PSC and soft reset your device.
Budney, I have to say that ranks in the top 10 most awesome TF3D mods [if we can make it longer]

Using your carrier line as a sports ticker is genius!
Old 01-25-2009, 04:07 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

would be awesome, top 5 even

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro