PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 12:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Pro Touch
Carrier: Sprint

jgirvine is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Alert signals and 2nd Today Program

Does anyone have the 2nd Today program installed? How do I show a tab or a soft key for it on the flo Today screen?

My old mogul flashed a blue light when the blue tooth was on, and an amber light when I had a message....does the Touch do ANYTHING?

Thanks
Old 01-24-2009, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, Mogul, Touch Pro, Touch pro 2, EVO 4G, EVO3D
Carrier: sprint

madcowmilau is becoming a great contributor
Re: Alert signals and 2nd Today Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgirvine View Post
Does anyone have the 2nd Today program installed? How do I show a tab or a soft key for it on the flo Today screen?

My old mogul flashed a blue light when the blue tooth was on, and an amber light when I had a message....does the Touch do ANYTHING?

Thanks

had 2nd 2day, didnt really like it. heard there is something new that does the same thing (saw a youtube video and saw a post on here somewhere) im looking for it. Touch just has the white ring that flashes or circles or whatever for missed calls, text.... (why on earth they couldnt stick 2 freakin LED's somewhere on the phone is beyond me)
Old 01-24-2009, 03:16 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

After you have installed 2nd today go to programs menu and click on the icon for the Secondtoday Settings. You will have your set up screen where you choose the apps you want to show up and choose the name you want for left or right soft keys to activate and return.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:34 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Personally, I like manila control more than 2nd today. It's faster and it actually handles ALL of the today plugins instead of some
Old 01-24-2009, 03:44 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgirvine View Post
Lol... I remember how HAPPY I was when no2chem? released the blinking light killing driver for the mogul. The Touch Pro has the iPhone disease, no blinking lights allowed. Turn it on, check the status bar for your notifications.

There is the lights around the button, I expect you might be able to make em blink if you set sounds and notifications to do so in settings.

Erm, nope. The option is not available. You have to turn it on and look at it.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Pro Touch
Threadstarter

jgirvine is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcowmilau View Post
had 2nd 2day, didnt really like it. heard there is something new that does the same thing (saw a youtube video and saw a post on here somewhere) im looking for it. Touch just has the white ring that flashes or circles or whatever for missed calls, text.... (why on earth they couldnt stick 2 freakin LED's somewhere on the phone is beyond me)
Thanks, let me know if you find it. So far I have just turned off the flo. I want a bunch of information when I pickup my phone and the opening today screen with the flo just does not cut it.

One more question. (at this moment, more later I am sure). I have several email accounts. How do I go from account to account without going backwards? The Mogul, you just rocked the round button thing and went account to account. I can not find that here.

Oh, another question (told you) I have always used PIE. With Opera, how do I zoom in on a screen? It shows me a the whole web page, great, but how do i get it where I can read it?
Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro