PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 03:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Video editing?

Is there a better/alternative video editing software for Windows Mobile other than TraxAx Mobile?

Has anyone used TraxAx much?

I'm about to make the purchase but I'd like to know if I'm missing any options. I'm not entirely sure the output from TraxAx is good enough for me, but it is a well-done piece of software and priced very reasonably.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Video editing?

Hmm it might be good for FUN, I doubt it has the power (processor AND battery) to produce anything decent.

Maybe it's just me, but when you work for a post production house and TV station for a long time, anything on the screen becomes technical rather than enjoyment.

Bottom line, unless HTC fix their video performance issue and improve battery power, I wouldn't bother with it.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

dr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
Hmm it might be good for FUN, I doubt it has the power (processor AND battery) to produce anything decent.

Maybe it's just me, but when you work for a post production house and TV station for a long time, anything on the screen becomes technical rather than enjoyment.

Bottom line, unless HTC fix their video performance issue and improve battery power, I wouldn't bother with it.
Er, your personal feelings aside, do you have the answer to any of my questions?
Old 01-24-2009, 03:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Oh sorry about that... Honestly I don't.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Ok lol. To be honest, the program works very well, for what it does, which is why I'm considering paying for it even if I never do anything with the output from it. Heck I rarely do anything with the output from the 'good' video I edit at home.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

I think I'll give it a try tomorrow and see just how practical this thing is

It'll be awesome if I can utilize the keyboard for shortcuts like AVID and FCP.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
I think I'll give it a try tomorrow and see just how practical this thing is

It'll be awesome if I can utilize the keyboard for shortcuts like AVID and FCP.
Just a warning not to expect too much out of it. It's not quite like a real video editing program ...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro