PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 10:18 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: 3000 mah Extended Battery Pictures

Please let us know what you think Steve...
Old 01-23-2009, 10:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
Please let us know what you think Steve...
I know for a fact that the "is that in your pants" joke is going to fly, nor my silicone soft gel is going to work it but good thing is I have the BSE on the surface so no big deal.

I am sure it'll turn it into one hack of an equipment. Then again as others mentioned earlier, if it needs juice to perform all those functions, it needs a good power source and not being a sissy. Use it as a weapon, or to stop a weapon too!

I should have it by next week, as matter of fact I can even go pick it up if the seller permits (they are located in the city where I used to live, 40 minutes east.)

Like OP mentioned, when your hands are big, added bulk does help when it comes to typing and handling, in addition to the heat spreading. I wasn't expect it to be thicker than a quarter but hey, it's the same thickness as the stack of green stuff I paid the cashier when I got the phone, if you know what I mean.

Wonder if Seidio is going to make a 5,000 mAh battery just for the heck of it. Maybe a pocket nuclear reactor? Hmm...
Old 01-23-2009, 10:57 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Are there really 5000 mAh batteries?
Old 01-23-2009, 11:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good work

Call me crazy but I don't think it looks half bad ...
Old 01-23-2009, 11:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

For some reason I am having this huge craving to watch Saved by the Bell....I think Zach Morris had a phone that large...
Old 01-23-2009, 11:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good work

There should be more pockets of air with that battery = cooler ?
Old 01-23-2009, 11:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
There should be more pockets of air with that battery = cooler ?
I'm really curious about this.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

TCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

OK, I am reading about the battery, and kinda like it looks, but where can I get it? The only thing I saw mentioned was eBay in this post. Anybody got a link? I need the juice.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

TCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Think I found it. Is this the Mugen battery?
Old 01-23-2009, 11:49 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCruz View Post
OK, I am reading about the battery, and kinda like it looks, but where can I get it? The only thing I saw mentioned was eBay in this post. Anybody got a link? I need the juice.
Here you go.

Thanks T M Z

http://cgi.ebay.com/3000mAh-MUGEN-EX...742.m153.l1262
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro