PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 05:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro - 1/9/09 Build Date

my 1-13 09 touch pro keyboard is asome and backlight works better and home button hassent came off ir even mess up at all and battery life is amassing and im running stock rom

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Old 01-25-2009, 09:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Silent_Patriot is becoming a great contributor

Went in to the Sprint store today and pointed out the issues (see my earlier post). First the rep tried to get me to bring it in to the local repair center, which I indicated wasn't convenient, so she ordered in a brand new one which will be showing up later this week. Crossing my fingers and hoping that I get a "good" one this time.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

DSGamer is just getting started

What's the hardware version on these January phones? I got a late November phone and feel like it's far better than any Touch Pro I've had earlier. The keys are perfect (knock on wood), doesn't really heat up, great phone overall.
PDA/Smartphone History: Casio Cassiopeia A-10 -> HP Jornada 430 -> HP Jornada 720 -> HP Joranda 545 -> HP Jornada 720 -> Compaq iPaq 3760 -> Palm m130 -> Palm Zire 31 -> Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 -> Palm m130 -> Palm Centro -> HTC Touch Pro -> T-Mobile G1 -> HTC Touch Pro -> Palm Centro -> HTC Touch Pro
Old 01-26-2009, 02:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jbrephan is a n00b

adamsuchy1; I looked (using File Explorer) In the TP Windows folder and could not find the "registry Folders" that you mention below... This sounds like a useful tip for my near future, but useless - unless I can find the "Registry Folders" you mention. Can you (or anybody) help with this?

How does one delete the Registry Folders?
TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Better yet: delete registry folders so your phone won't boot. Make sure you're on a stock ROM and take it in for repair.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:43 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
Ahh.. But I have a small chunk of chrome missing near the top near the speaker...

they will replace you phone for crappy chrome

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrephan View Post
adamsuchy1; I looked (using File Explorer) In the TP Windows folder and could not find the "registry Folders" that you mention below... This sounds like a useful tip for my near future, but useless - unless I can find the "Registry Folders" you mention. Can you (or anybody) help with this?

How does one delete the Registry Folders?
TIA
Use a free program like PHM Registry. A google search should point you exactly where you need to go
Old 02-27-2009, 04:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

mine is feb 12
Old 02-27-2009, 05:23 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

I just got my phone replaced with a 12/24/2008 and it is flawless in every way....No raised buttons at all!, no gap between screen and keyboard!, no yellow tinted screen, no non-sensitive corners.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro