PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 11:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

teddymen is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do i relock a hacked sprint htc touch pro ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
the touch pro always says Security Unlocked on the bootloader screen. Just ignore that. To know if its locked, you have to look at the spl version on the bootloader screen.
0.37.0000 = locked
0.37.cmonex = unlocked
I am sending my TP back. I install a stock ROM from the HTC site, and ran the relocker. I am trying to get back into the bootlog and it is not letting me. Is there any other way? I have an HTC TP and am hitting vol down, the ok (circle button at the bottom of face of phone) then power. But all it does is power the phone back up. Any suggestions as my replacement will be here soon and I want to make sure I send it back locked. Thanks.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddymen View Post
I am sending my TP back. I install a stock ROM from the HTC site, and ran the relocker. I am trying to get back into the bootlog and it is not letting me. Is there any other way? I have an HTC TP and am hitting vol down, the ok (circle button at the bottom of face of phone) then power. But all it does is power the phone back up. Any suggestions as my replacement will be here soon and I want to make sure I send it back locked. Thanks.
you're doing it wrong. read the first post here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503

Last edited by razorloves; 02-24-2010 at 04:44 AM.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

naksek is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
you're doing it wrong. read the first post here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503
your problem is getting into the bootlog mode! Refer to the below para (which is from cmonex article)

NOTE: you will not see the SPL version during normal boot, that is the OS version, not SPL! to enter bootloader mode to see version: with the device turned on, press and hold the volume down button along with the power button, then press the reset button with the stylus tip, then release the volume down and power buttons when bootloader tricolour screen appears.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:01 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naksek View Post
your problem is getting into the bootlog mode! Refer to the below para (which is from cmonex article)

NOTE: you will not see the SPL version during normal boot, that is the OS version, not SPL! to enter bootloader mode to see version: with the device turned on, press and hold the volume down button along with the power button, then press the reset button with the stylus tip, then release the volume down and power buttons when bootloader tricolour screen appears.
hey guy, how many pages back did you have to go to find and resurect this thread? im betting it was on the 14th page back.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work

Great thread, I just received a TP1 replacement in the mail from Verizon yesterday since my other one's screen peeled off; and I have to ship it back in the pre-paid box.

I have MightyROM on it now, and want to re-lock and flash back to factory original ROM. Does this Re-Locker do everything I need, or will I have to go through other steps before sending it back to make sure they don't bring down the hammer on me? Haha, THANKS GUYS!!
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!
Old 04-28-2010, 06:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC Touch-Pro View Post
Great thread, I just received a TP1 replacement in the mail from Verizon yesterday since my other one's screen peeled off; and I have to ship it back in the pre-paid box.

I have MightyROM on it now, and want to re-lock and flash back to factory original ROM. Does this Re-Locker do everything I need, or will I have to go through other steps before sending it back to make sure they don't bring down the hammer on me? Haha, THANKS GUYS!!
i answered your question in the other thread where you asked the same thing
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro