PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro/)
-   -   Help!!! HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro/54459-help-htc-touch-pro.html)

jsong911 01-23-2009 03:59 AM

Help!!! HTC Touch Pro
 
I just Flashed and got new ROM for my HTC Touch Pro from Sprint. In the process, I deleted the Sprint TV and Tele Nav. Is there way to get this back? please Help.

WarChild 01-23-2009 04:11 AM

Re: Help!!! HTC Touch Pro
 
flash back. the new one prob didnt have it in there.

Darkness231 01-23-2009 08:11 AM

Re: Help!!! HTC Touch Pro
 
You can find them in the upgrade section. Here

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...27&postcount=3

bjeremi 01-23-2009 08:50 AM

Re: Help!!! HTC Touch Pro
 
I kind of noob at this but is there some new update or something?

Darkness231 01-23-2009 10:43 AM

Re: Help!!! HTC Touch Pro
 
No, there is no official update. But with custom ROMs, many times the extras are left out, and the end user is to decide wither or not to install them.

jsong911 01-23-2009 02:29 PM

Re: Help!!! HTC Touch Pro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkness231 (Post 660655)
You can find them in the upgrade section. Here

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...27&postcount=3


I really appreciate your help. I was able to download the application but I some how cannot get the sprint tv to pop up on the start menu. It exists and functions under program file, but cannot add on to the start menu. Can you advise me on this?

BigDiesel07 01-23-2009 02:51 PM

Re: Help!!! HTC Touch Pro
 
Try soft resetting your phone... Then see if you can...

jsong911 01-23-2009 03:45 PM

Re: Help!!! HTC Touch Pro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 (Post 661613)
Try soft resetting your phone... Then see if you can...


i tried the soft reset and still is not working.....

BigDiesel07 01-23-2009 03:46 PM

Re: Help!!! HTC Touch Pro
 
Are you using the latest Sprint TV build? It shows up in my choices of programs to add to the start menu... I am using a stock Sprint ROM

jsong911 01-23-2009 03:59 PM

Re: Help!!! HTC Touch Pro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 (Post 661790)
Are you using the latest Sprint TV build? It shows up in my choices of programs to add to the start menu... I am using a stock Sprint ROM


i don't know which one it is...but just in case, can you direct me to the latest one so that i can download? thanks in advance.

BigDiesel07 01-23-2009 04:10 PM

Re: Help!!! HTC Touch Pro
 
I am not sure.. I tried to find out but could not find anything... Sorry... Try re-installing the Sprint TV app?

Darkness231 01-23-2009 04:23 PM

Re: Help!!! HTC Touch Pro
 
If it shows up in the stock file explorer
1) copy the sprintTV, the one with the icon on it from /programs/sprinttv/
2) Navigate to /windows/start menu/programs
3) scroll all the way to the bottom
4) in the space between the last item and the bottom bar, tap and hold and then tap paste shortcut

jsong911 01-23-2009 08:23 PM

Re: Help!!! HTC Touch Pro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkness231 (Post 661912)
If it shows up in the stock file explorer
1) copy the sprintTV, the one with the icon on it from /programs/sprinttv/
2) Navigate to /windows/start menu/programs
3) scroll all the way to the bottom
4) in the space between the last item and the bottom bar, tap and hold and then tap paste shortcut

it would not let me tap and hol for paste shortcut. man wut am i doing wrong?

scoobdude 01-23-2009 08:35 PM

Re: Help!!! HTC Touch Pro
 
Doesn't sprint TV autaomatically update once its run? That is the way it was on the Mogul <shrug>

So try opening the program and see if it updates.

Darkness231 01-23-2009 09:43 PM

Re: Help!!! HTC Touch Pro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jsong911 (Post 662607)
it would not let me tap and hol for paste shortcut. man wut am i doing wrong?

Is it that the menu will not pop up or that the paste option is not in the pop up menu.

Also which are you using the default file explorer?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0