PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Ninety Nine picture & video limit? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54445)

gxip 01-23-2009 01:00 AM

Ninety Nine picture & video limit?

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, I found a lot about picture issues and tf3d but none regarding the limit. Is there a way to make the pic&video tab show all of my pics and video instead of a 99 limit? Or raise the 99 limit to a specific number?

I apologize if this been discussed before I just can't find anything specific. Any hints or solutions are greatly appreciated.

Unknown Zone 01-23-2009 01:13 AM

Re: Ninety Nine picture & video limit?

I think there is only room for a two digit number, I to was near and taken over 99 and all my pics still show up...so I just think it is just a display char. limit thats all....

Just like when the pc with old windows went Y2k....

gxip 01-23-2009 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown Zone (Post 660233)
I think there is only room for a two digit number,

Ahh that stinks
Quote:

I to was near and taken over 99 and all my pics still show up...so I just think it is just a display char. limit thats all....

Just like when the pc with old windows went Y2k....
I guess you got lucky, mine only shows 99, and I can go in file explorer and find a bunch of pictures and videos that are not showing on the pic&vids tab ](*,)

Unknown Zone 01-23-2009 01:41 AM

lol..you know..you had me thinking about this having over 99...like i stated I too have over 99 pics and just show 99 also....I tried to delete here and there off the 3d menu...I could only do one then I had to exit the program and reenter in order to delete another pic.....once I was under 99 I could delete without exiting the program...interesting...dont know if you have the same problem.

gxip 01-23-2009 02:31 AM

lol..i haven't tried that actually...

but just did and I was able to delete as many pictures as I wanted without having to reenter...

Rento_VW 01-23-2009 03:55 AM

what if you tried 00?

WarChild 01-23-2009 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rento_VW (Post 660500)
what if you tried 00?

think about that.

Ticklemepinks 01-23-2009 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown Zone (Post 660293)
lol..you know..you had me thinking about this having over 99...like i stated I too have over 99 pics and just show 99 also....I tried to delete here and there off the 3d menu...I could only do one then I had to exit the program and reenter in order to delete another pic.....once I was under 99 I could delete without exiting the program...interesting...dont know if you have the same problem.

OMG i have the same problem I was hopin it was just my sd but maybe it's not...anyone else???

TheRealHotshot 01-23-2009 09:14 AM

Mines also shows 99 but if I flip thru em I can see all my pics on there so I don't think its nothing to worry about.

subhumanderelict 01-23-2009 05:07 PM

Good thing I only took one picture of each of the 99 luftballons I have...

But really, it would be nice to increase the maximum amount of certain aspects of TF3D. This being one and the 15 favorites limit being another.