PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Problems With Call Waiting (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54415)

bigdrewdc 01-22-2009 09:16 PM

Problems With Call Waiting

Hello all. I've been looking for a thread on this topic but i haven't found one so i was hoping to get some help. Is there a program or tweek that allows you to switch back and fourth between two different calls. If I am on a call and get a second call i can switch over to the second person but i can never switch back to the first. Every time i try to go back i just end up on a conference call between the two which is never a good thing. Any suggestions?

Thanx

BigDiesel07 01-22-2009 09:51 PM

Re: Problems With Call Waiting

There is no fix for what you are describing.. Sadly, that is just how it is for right now.. Hopefully in the future it will be fixed.. But 'till then...

Hafrust 01-22-2009 10:17 PM

This is something that I absolutely would love to have. I think about this every time I have a call beep in. It sucks because I would use this pretty regularly if it were available. I hate having to either let the incoming call go to voicemail or drop the existing call. It's not a huge deal I guess, just inconvenient. Anyway, hopefully something will surely be developed in the future, along with flying cars and such.

ajskhan 01-22-2009 10:25 PM

I didn't know this feature was unavailable...that is sort of sad :\

BigDiesel07 01-22-2009 10:26 PM

Yeah... I hate it ajs.. But that's just a quirk... I hope it get's worked out...

04orgzx6r 01-22-2009 10:33 PM

If you take the incoming call, as long as the person you put on hold is still there when you are done is still waiting, they will automatically "call" you back as soon as you hang up with the second person, annoying but it is better than nothing...

metroff 01-22-2009 10:43 PM

I don't know if this helps, but I've noticed that as long as I have both people on the line I can switch between them without losing either one. In other words, when I am on a call and another call comes in I can switch over by pressing talk. When I am done with the incoming call, as long as I hit talk before they hang up, I can get back to my original call without hanging up on them.

miguelberrios76 01-22-2009 11:38 PM

I agree with metroff.

This is what you have to do. While on the first call, when the second call comes in select ANSWER. This will put first line on hold automatically. To switch back press the talk button (not on screen) on keypad. You can do this to switch between calls.

hope this helped.