PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SPB Diary and Touch Flo integration? Anyone do it?

Ive become partial (mostly just used to) SPB Diary in place of WinMo's default.

Is there a way to remap the calendar button in Touch Flo Home so that it uses SPB's or will it do that by default? I know there is a thread on Remapping TF3d to use Pocket Informant instead of the built in calendar (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42924) and I wondered if the same needed to be done for SPB Diary or any other 3rd party calender. It looks like a cab was made to achive it for Pocket Informant.

Has anyone used SPB Diary in conjunction with TF3d? It doesnt seem like it would work well unless you Installed the "Second Today tab" http://www.pocketpcfreeware.mobi/download-mtoday.html mod and put SPB Diary there. I dont know any other way you could see your appointments in the TouchFlo home even if you remap the button the open SPB Diary.

Last edited by Alpine-; 01-22-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:14 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: SPB Diary and Touch Flo integration? Anyone do it?

I use the spb diary with the 2nd today and didn't bother remapping.. I just see my appointments on the home screen hit the 2nd today softkey on the same page and it brings up the diary where I can add and review appointments and tasks.. no different than clicking on the appointment link. As it is appointments still show up on home screen regardless of which app you use to create them.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:10 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Use SPB Diary with either second today or manila control (better IMO).
As far as mapping it goes, I have mine mapped to thumbcal
Old 01-22-2009, 06:11 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

SPB Diary is a today plug in and not a standalone application, so I don't believe mapping the calendar button would help in your situation.

Old 01-22-2009, 06:21 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
SPB Diary is a today plug in and not a standalone application, so I don't believe mapping the calendar button would help in your situation.

thats what I thought. I have mine on my homescreen using Second Today too.

Old 01-22-2009, 06:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint - SERO
Threadstarter

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
I use the spb diary with the 2nd today and didn't bother remapping.. I just see my appointments on the home screen hit the 2nd today softkey on the same page and it brings up the diary where I can add and review appointments and tasks.. no different than clicking on the appointment link. As it is appointments still show up on home screen regardless of which app you use to create them.
Which second today screen app do you think is the best guys?

SecondToday - http://www.chi-tai.info/cs_wm_tools_...tm#SecondToday
-or-
mToday - http://www.pocketpcfreeware.mobi/download-mtoday.html
Old 01-22-2009, 06:22 PM
DaGreatOne

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
Ive become partial (mostly just used to) SPB Diary in place of WinMo's default.

Is there a way to remap the calendar button in Touch Flo Home so that it uses SPB's or will it do that by default? I know there is a thread on Remapping TF3d to use Pocket Informant instead of the built in calendar (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42924) and I wondered if the same needed to be done for SPB Diary or any other 3rd party calender. It looks like a cab was made to achive it for Pocket Informant.

Has anyone used SPB Diary in conjunction with TF3d? It doesnt seem like it would work well unless you Installed the "Second Today tab" http://www.pocketpcfreeware.mobi/download-mtoday.html mod and put SPB Diary there. I dont know any other way you could see your appointments in the TouchFlo home even if you remap the button the open SPB Diary.

If that is your phone number in that picture, you need to erase it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:24 PM
DaGreatOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
Which second today screen app do you think is the best guys?

SecondToday - http://www.chi-tai.info/cs_wm_tools_...tm#SecondToday
-or-
mToday - http://www.pocketpcfreeware.mobi/download-mtoday.html

I've used both. mToday would lag when switching back to TF3D and always froze my phone and Io had to soft reset. Could have been something I installed, but I don't think so.

Using Second Today now with noooooooooooooooooooooo problems.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:37 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
If that is your phone number in that picture, you need to erase it.
LOL! Thanks for the laugh
Old 01-22-2009, 06:38 PM
DaGreatOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
LOL! Thanks for the laugh
I just paid attention to the number. I just glanced and saw a number. LOL

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro