PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 12:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

gianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
iFonz install error

I downloaded the latest version of iFonz to test on my device but when I run the .exe to install it my pc give me an :"The Type intializer for'iFonz.config' threw an exception"

I did a google search and cant seem to find anything (other than a 300+ page thread from XDA that I cant find an answer on either)

Thanks much!
Old 01-22-2009, 12:23 AM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: iFonz install error

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
I downloaded the latest version of iFonz to test on my device but when I run the .exe to install it my pc give me an :"The Type intializer for'iFonz.config' threw an exception"

I did a google search and cant seem to find anything (other than a 300+ page thread from XDA that I cant find an answer on either)

Thanks much!
Does it require .NET CF 2.0 or 3.5? If so, make sure it's installed...

Old 01-22-2009, 12:35 AM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Try the version on this thread, there is a cab file attached to it let me know if it works for you ok...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51818&page=3

Old 01-22-2009, 09:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

gianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good work

that is the qvga version, ive tried multiple times now, the error message behind the first is unhandled exception has occured in your application...
Old 01-22-2009, 09:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

i also have cf net 3.5 installed
Old 01-22-2009, 10:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

i got it working, you have to copy and paste the entire directory into the phones memmory, no where was that mentioned in any of the instructions (unless i tottally missed it).

Needless to say this program is absoluetly terrible. I dont know if I am spoiled because of iDiamond but wow, I would never even reccommend this to anyone. Slow, really slow.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

aiverson23 is just getting started

Quote:
i got it working, you have to copy and paste the entire directory into the phones memmory, no where was that mentioned in any of the instructions (unless i tottally missed it).

Needless to say this program is absoluetly terrible. I dont know if I am spoiled because of iDiamond but wow, I would never even reccommend this to anyone. Slow, really slow.

Yea I tried it after iDiamond and it is unbearable. Having to wait for the windows folder to open just to get some of the programs was enough for me to take it off my phone asap. Bottom line is the new iDiamond/unlocked iDiamond needs to come out ASAP
Old 01-23-2009, 12:48 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiverson23 View Post
Yea I tried it after iDiamond and it is unbearable. Having to wait for the windows folder to open just to get some of the programs was enough for me to take it off my phone asap. Bottom line is the new iDiamond/unlocked iDiamond needs to come out ASAP
I agree, i installed it earlier to see what it was but soonest i figure it out i uninstalled it. SPB Mobile Shell is what i use.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro