PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 11:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pablomentabo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Another question about the camera

Ok I know people are sick of hearing me talk about the HTC Touch Pro camera on here but I really need some help. There is a setting or something that keeps making my camera not save photos properly. I've done a hard shut down to fix it but once I started following the sticky on the essentials then i go back to the camera to take a shot. Only this time it just has the spinning ball for like a minute and goes back to camera mode to take another shot. I can't find the picture saved anywhere (internal or sd card, my docs or dcim). Can anybody that may have figured this out before plz help me out??? I'll fill you in on any info you may need if I haven't been clear enough to help you guys troubleshoot. Thanks again.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

pablomentabo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Another question about the camera

Ok (not sarcastically) thanks to everyone that didn't answer this. It caused me to play around with settings a ton and I found out what it is. If you set "Encode photos in portrait mode" in advanced config then it will do this (or at least for me it did). I must have thought that it would change the photos to portrait mode when I was holding the camera that way. So if anyone else gets stuck here, check to see if that is the option you have set.

Now to install all the programs and set up all my settings I had before that I didn't even need to get rid of.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro