PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 11:23 PM
N00b

dman9271 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
S2U2 lock not working correctly

I installed v. 1.05 and seem to be having problems with it. First, the picture does not fill up the whole screen and second, when it goes into the unlock screen if you push the home button on the front the screen unlocks instead of having to swish your finger across. Anyone else experiencing this problem? What version are people using? Lastly, where can I get a better, or updated version.

Thanks!
Old 12-11-2008, 11:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

cssmostdumbest is a n00b
Re: S2U2 lock not working correctly

ac-s2.com its version 1.35
Old 12-11-2008, 11:29 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssmostdumbest View Post
ac-s2.com its version 1.35
right on the money, here's the link. and of course make sure you download the VGA versoion not QVGA

http://www.ac-s2.com/
Don't forget to hit the

Old 12-12-2008, 03:16 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

and after you dl latest version, change direct draw to raw buffer.i also recomend using s2v to change pics. on s2u2, very easy and usefull for changing today screen also. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=358187
Old 12-21-2008, 11:29 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

I have the newest version (1.37) and I noticed all of a sudden over the last few day that weather from TF3D is not showing anymore when the phone is locked. So I unchecked TF3D on the homescreen and and added then it showed up in the my S2U2 on the screen. any ideas?

Old 12-21-2008, 11:39 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
I have the newest version (1.37) and I noticed all of a sudden over the last few day that weather from TF3D is not showing anymore when the phone is locked. So I unchecked TF3D on the homescreen and and added then it showed up in the my S2U2 on the screen. any ideas?
wow, thats a new one. i use wp but ill switch to see if i can make the problem happen. i switched and it worked. i soft reset and it stayed, turned it on and of and its still working. ill use it with tf weather for couple of days to see.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 12-21-2008 at 11:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:00 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
wow, thats a new one. i use wp but ill switch to see if i can make the problem happen. i switched and it worked. i soft reset and it stayed, turned it on and of and its still working. ill use it with tf weather for couple of days to see.
I uninstalled an reinstalled S2U2 and its still showing the weather. Have No clue about this. The strange this is that it shows if I uncheck TF3D on the Homescreen. WHT????????
Old 12-24-2008, 08:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

touchpronoob is a n00b

this is somewhat unrelated, but does anyone know what the 'checked piece of paper' icon means when the phone is locked? it appears next to all the other sms/email/etc. icons. it looks like a little white piece of paper with a red check mark on it, and a number (1). for the life of me i can't figure out what it means, and it's driving me crazy because i can't get rid of it. i've used s2u2 for months, but this icon only appeared about a week ago (and won't go away).
Old 12-24-2008, 08:31 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

It's your todo list.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 12-24-2008, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Diamond

Hovthagawd is just getting started

Looks like Baffles beat me to it but you have a task listed and will show up like that on your s2u2 locked screen. Just go to Start > Programs > Tasks and delete the task and the check mark should go away.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro