PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hitatchi-G1000(every Good phone)Touch+Treo 800W+(iphone3G)+Diamond+Touch Pro+(PRE)+TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carrier: Had to try the IP3G=Now Sprint for life!!

rell0202 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rell0202 Send a message via MSN to rell0202 Send a message via Yahoo to rell0202
Dont Download Butler 11

Downloaded a program called buter 11 now my touch pro wont go past the windows screen it stays there for like 1min then the screen turns white? and it seems like the phone is on but the screen is dead....and i cant figure out how to hard reset i used all the ways and none of them are working with my touch pro form best buy? that i got when it first came out help me please?
Old 01-20-2009, 06:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP
Re: Dont Download Butler 11

hold down power + volume down + center d-pad, and continue holding all three buttons after soft resetting
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hitatchi-G1000(every Good phone)Touch+Treo 800W+(iphone3G)+Diamond+Touch Pro+(PRE)+TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carrier: Had to try the IP3G=Now Sprint for life!!
Threadstarter

rell0202 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rell0202 Send a message via MSN to rell0202 Send a message via Yahoo to rell0202

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
hold down power + volume down + center d-pad, and continue holding all three buttons after soft resetting
Damn i was trying all these different ways and your worked even the manual is saying something different........that damn program got me lol i owe u one i tried to bring it back to sprint the wouldnt touch it because i had unlocked it..
Old 01-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

glad i just saw this thread i was JUST about to try it out!!!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 01-21-2009, 01:23 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Thanks... what is it? anyone got a link so i can see? mustve missed it

Old 01-21-2009, 01:26 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
Thanks... what is it? anyone got a link so i can see? mustve missed it
the concept is great... hope they improve whatever the issue is...

here's the link:

http://www.freewareppc.com/utilities/butler.shtml
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:27 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

thanks bro

EDIT: wow that is a great concept
Old 01-21-2009, 01:29 PM
Post Master General

indeed, i'll be following that thread at xda!
Old 01-27-2009, 07:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Yibrushn is keeping up the good workYibrushn is keeping up the good workYibrushn is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rell0202 View Post
Downloaded a program called buter 11 now my touch pro wont go past the windows screen it stays there for like 1min then the screen turns white? and it seems like the phone is on but the screen is dead....and i cant figure out how to hard reset i used all the ways and none of them are working with my touch pro form best buy? that i got when it first came out help me please?
What rom are you using? I installed it and it doesn't freeze my system on the stock rom.
Btw here is a link to the xda thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=464611
Old 01-27-2009, 07:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Yibrushn is keeping up the good workYibrushn is keeping up the good workYibrushn is keeping up the good work

I should note that it doesn't work for me either :-\ it says "could not start butler service" this program seems monumental! I downloaded the code an am determined to learn enough to make it work (give me a year!)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro