PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 11:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

UBERG33K is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth Audio and Device Ringing

When my Pro is paired with my BT headset, NO audio comes through the device.
I don't ALWAYS have my headset in. Is there a way to have incoming calls ring both the headset AND the device?

Thanks to all that have any suggestions.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:32 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!
Carrier: Sprint

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Bluetooth Audio and Device Ringing

What modifications have you done to your phone? I'll try to help you! Mine rings thru both BT and phone when I get an incommong call.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mapleleaf14 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
What modifications have you done to your phone? I'll try to help you! Mine rings thru both BT and phone when I get an incommong call.
Ditto...mine rings on both. Maybe a tweak you have done altered this?!?
Old 01-20-2009, 05:23 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBERG33K View Post
When my Pro is paired with my BT headset, NO audio comes through the device.
I don't ALWAYS have my headset in. Is there a way to have incoming calls ring both the headset AND the device?

Thanks to all that have any suggestions.
go to start>settings>sounds & notifications>check events,programs and notifications.this should let your phone ring in your bt as well as your device.hope this helps.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
go to start>settings>sounds & notifications>check events,programs and notifications.this should let your phone ring in your bt as well as your device.hope this helps.
He doesn't have to check events... Just programs/notifications for it to work but thats enabled by default.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:36 PM
N00b
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

UBERG33K is just getting started

I have done the Audiopara modification. The audio was just WAY too quiet for my taste.

I tried the settings change to enable sounds for events and that didn't work either.

Also on a side note I have the Voyager 855 BT headset. I don't know if that would make any difference, but I thought I should mention it.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Gatornator

try uninstalling the audiopara and see if that helps. If not, you can always reinstall it but that shouldn't have caused the issue. The BT shouldn't cause that issue either. This may sound stupid, but have you tried turning your main volume and incomming volume and in call volume all the way up?
Old 01-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
He doesn't have to check events... Just programs/notifications for it to work but thats enabled by default.
i had to check those because they were disabled when i got my pro.maybe his is defective?
Old 01-20-2009, 08:37 PM
Gatornator

eh, it's possible but doubt it. if you can, try a different BT to see if it makes a difference but I doubt that too. It's most likely just a bad install.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Wingzfan is becoming a great contributor

mine does the exact same thing and the notifications and programs are checked as well as turning the volume all the way up on the system and the ringer. Im not sure if yours does this but my phone will vibrate and my headset (motorola h700) will ring with the ringtone Ive selected for incoming calls. I just came from a ppc-6700 and it would ring and my BT would ring with the default motorola ringer. I actually prefer the way the TP is working though. Now I can actually hear my BT ring and I can keep my phone quite when Im somewhere I dont wont my phone to be heard (I dont feel the vibrate very well).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro