PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Black Selection Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Do you guys have one that will select it blue?
fraid not but i do have red... have a feeling it will be asked for at some point so i might as well post it now.

enjoy

Best... Member... Ever...

Last edited by InvincibleLiving; 03-03-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:16 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!
Carrier: Sprint

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here ya go! Follow the directions in the above post for blackselect!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Blue Focus.cab (45.3 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Threadstarter

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Thanks but none of these cabs change the color of the selector in programs. If you click the start button and then click programs the selected icon is still green, or if i go into file explorer the selected file is still green. How do i change those colors.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 01-19-2009, 11:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
Thanks but none of these cabs change the color of the selector in programs. If you click the start button and then click programs the selected icon is still green, or if i go into file explorer the selected file is still green. How do i change those colors.
I installed the cab just as instructed and I had the same problem. ^^
Old 01-19-2009, 11:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

cforster is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I see what your asking for, I think there was some confusion. I don't remember seeing this posted anywhere? I'm looking forward to a change from the bla green too...

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Albert Einstein

If I or anyone else has helped you, please don't forget to click
Old 01-20-2009, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint

bnisel is a n00b

Anyone have screenshots?
Old 01-20-2009, 12:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

And if you want glossy bars to complement TF3D then download the attached and run the exe on the device. You will have glossy black bars. I have also included below an allblack.tsk Almost everything is all black. I have the highlighted as gray in menu's because you could not see the txt. =P

Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen001.jpg (11.6 KB, 88 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen002.jpg (8.9 KB, 74 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ALLBLACK.zip (1.1 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip GLossyBlackBars.zip (60.5 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 01-20-2009 at 12:43 AM.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:27 AM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The cabs are only for TF3D, they do not change the start menu or programs. You have to do the reg edits in the first post to change that part. Ive changed mine to red throughout, and ill post a screenshot in a few. Found this site if you are trying to go for any other color. Just ignore the # in the HEX and add 00 to the end of the value. http://www.2createawebsite.com/build/hex-colors.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (11.7 KB, 63 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (11.9 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (15.5 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lwrdrchvy2; 01-20-2009 at 12:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:30 AM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Threadstarter

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Just found this cab and you can change pretty much everything Enjoy

Remember the thanks button if this was helpful
Attached Files
File Type: cab UITweaker.cab (116.6 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Just found this cab and you can change pretty much everything Enjoy

Remember the thanks button if this was helpful
UI tweaker does help in a pinch! Sometimes though it really can jack your tsk though. =)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro