PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 10:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

igotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
2 Tweaks I need help with

Guys I have a couple of tweaks I would like to get help with:

1 - How can I change the highlight color(when you click on files in file explorer and the clock on the today screen, etc...) from the default green to another color of my choice?

2 - How can I remove "Alltel" and "Youtube" from below the Globe on the Internet tab in TF3D?

Pic to resolve any questions about what I am talking about and shows both things at the same time :P

Last edited by igotgame; 01-19-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:26 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: 2 Tweaks I need help with

1. the file explorer is due o your tsk theme... the one the changes the bar color, just find an all black theme. If you have it try the htc default theme. For touchflo 3d colors look here for touchfocus colors http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...13&postcount=1 and here is grey http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=430527

2. youtube cannot be removed since it is an application. to remove alltel, remove it from your opera favorites (thats what appears there)

Old 01-19-2009, 10:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotgame View Post
Guys I have a couple of tweaks I would like to get help with:

1 - How can I change the highlight color(when you click on files in file explorer and the clock on the today screen, etc...) from the default green to another color of my choice?

2 - How can I remove "Alltel" and "Youtube" from below the Globe on the Internet tab in TF3D?

Pic to resolve any questions about what I am talking about and shows both things at the same time :P
2. Check out Good2Life's guide post #2 in this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44689

It's near the bottom of post 2.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

igotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinazn View Post
2. Check out Good2Life's guide post #2 in this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44689

It's near the bottom of post 2.
Oddly...I followed his directions to a T and even double checked...deleted the youtube stuff between the operator links and it still shows up on the Internet Tab even after multiple soft resets. I will even attach my Manila file so you can see what I did. I did exactly what he said to do.

As for the Alltel link...I deleted it from my IE favorites, but I either A) can't see my opera favorites or B) don't have any opera favorites.

Is there a way to browse to Opera favorites in File Explorer?
Attached Files
File Type: zip 27c65cbd_manila.zip (434 Bytes, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by igotgame; 01-19-2009 at 11:22 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotgame View Post
Oddly...I followed his directions to a T and even double checked...deleted the youtube stuff between the operator links and it still shows up on the Internet Tab even after multiple soft resets.

As for the Alltel link...I deleted it from my IE favorites, but I either A) can't see my opera favorites or B) don't have any opera favorites.

Is there a way to browse to Opera favorites in File Explorer?
Perhaps it's because you are with Alltel? I'm not sure. I know I did this and it worked for me...

As far as Opera favorites, I'm not sure where those are saved..
Old 01-19-2009, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

anyone else got any suggestions?
Old 01-19-2009, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Just wanted to pass this along to other people...so if anyone else has this issue.

My manila file is edited and the zip is above in one of my post...so that's the manila file I am using right now.

Well I also found this to remove the "Youtube" and "Carrier" icons in the Internet Tab of TF3D:

Go to your Main Memory then see if there is an "\Application Data\Manila" folder. If there is,...then the fix is simple.
Either rename the \Manila folder to something else

I had a Manila folder in there....I just renamed it to Manilabak...soft reset...and voila...both Alltel and Youtube are now gone from my Internet Browser tab. Just remember I am using the Modifeid Manila file, but I don't think you have to modify anything if you just rename that Application Data/Manila folder.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro