PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to access advanced menu in opera mobile?

I know there is a way to type in a word in the url bar of opera mobile to access a million different opera mobile settings. Does anyone know how to do this?

D
Old 01-18-2009, 11:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: How to access advanced menu in opera mobile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
I know there is a way to type in a word in the url bar of opera mobile to access a million different opera mobile settings. Does anyone know how to do this?

D
Are you asking for the hidden settings URL?

Let me see what I can find. I have heard of it but never messed with it...

Edit:

Try this mabye??????

opera:config

Donations always accepted but never expected!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:57 AM
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Are you asking for the hidden settings URL?

Let me see what I can find. I have heard of it but never messed with it...

Edit:

Try this mabye??????

opera:config
Yup thats it for sure ;c)

When you start to type "opera:" the autocomplete will show you all the options. Config is just one fo a few parameters.

Just so you know I used Google to find this info. You should always try to search FIRST then post if you cannot find what you are looking for. Anda syou can see from the time stamps on my posts it did not take very long for me to find this and test it. Just saying you can save yourself precsious time by searching.

And if this helped you please hit the thanks button ;c)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I actually DID google it and was unable to find it. Go figure. I do appreciate the help though.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:04 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
I actually DID google it and was unable to find it. Go figure. I do appreciate the help though.
Ahhh, Ok. I see. Ignore that part then ;c)

Just glad you got what you needed!
Old 01-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Ahhh, Ok. I see. Ignore that part then ;c)

Just glad you got what you needed!
you beat me to it buddy!i was going to tell him it's in settings in the menu,not url.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:15 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
you beat me to it buddy!i was going to tell him it's in settings in the menu,not url.
No no no... There is an advacne config menu that lets you direclty mod the INI file.... Its not the same thing. Its way way more advanced than settings menu.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:17 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
No no no... There is an advacne config menu that lets you direclty mod the INI file.... Its not the same thing. Its way way more advanced than settings menu.
really?i didn't know that.i'm going to mess with it now!thanks!
Old 01-18-2009, 12:21 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
really?i didn't know that.i'm going to mess with it now!thanks!
Yeah, chcek it out... Its almost as much options as the Desktop version.

Its called the prefernces editor.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:24 PM
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yeah, chcek it out... Its almost as much options as the Desktop version.

Its called the prefernces editor.
see,this goes to show no matter how many posts you have,you can still be a newb.thanks my man i never knew this existed.i bookmarked it so i won't forget the address.lol!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro