PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 09:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Kezzerxir is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Got a HTC Touch Pro for free!

So about a month ago the touch screen on my Mogul went out. I went to the sprint store and they ordered me a refurb replacement. About three days later I got the replacement. However, later the next day I noticed the keyboard back light didn't work. I went back and they said they order me another one. A week went by and I herd no word from them, when I called they told me they were on back order. The end of the week after came and they still didn't have it. Monday when I called to check they told it would be there Wendnesday. I called Wendnesday and the still did have it. I finally got a call Friday that they got it in. Today when I went to go pick it up to my surprise they shipped me a brand new Touch Pro!
Old 01-17-2009, 09:55 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Got a HTC Touch Pro for free!

very nice, glad you waited now, arent you.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:01 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

congrats and welcome to the party!
Old 01-18-2009, 05:43 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

not my kinda luck

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

ifreewillie is a n00b

Wow... all that wait and hassle they gave you were worth it at the end.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzerxir View Post
So about a month ago the touch screen on my Mogul went out. I went to the sprint store and they ordered me a refurb replacement. About three days later I got the replacement. However, later the next day I noticed the keyboard back light didn't work. I went back and they said they order me another one. A week went by and I herd no word from them, when I called they told me they were on back order. The end of the week after came and they still didn't have it. Monday when I called to check they told it would be there Wendnesday. I called Wendnesday and the still did have it. I finally got a call Friday that they got it in. Today when I went to go pick it up to my surprise they shipped me a brand new Touch Pro!
Thats nice! Even better than my story.

I paid $50.00 and got a free charger.....

I just called them up and said, hey, I dont liek the phone I have now and want a new one. What can you do for me. She said, let me look at your account.... Let me do some math... How does this sound?

I said it sounds like you are a god! Send that thing to me!

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 01-18-2009, 11:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4g, Optimus S

DexterDawg is becoming a great contributor

Nice to get the TP, but I dream of a day when Sprint doesn't have problems with simple tasks such as this.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

ScruffyDuffles is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to ScruffyDuffles

Same thing happened with me and my Mogul - except my issue was a faulty charger port on my Mogul. I was upgraded to a TP for free but I miss the Mogul so much and I hate the TP. ESPECIALLY the horrible battery life. What good is a new flashy phone if I'm always stuck somewhere having to charge it? Ugh - ugh to the tenth power. haha...
Old 01-18-2009, 12:06 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Lucky dawgs!!!! Free TP....phewee......
Old 01-18-2009, 01:38 PM
c0w
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

c0w is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to c0w

the screen on my mogul died on me too. i took it in to sprint last week and they couldn't fix it so the dude said they would have to order me one. i was thinking it was going to be a refurb mogul but then the guy said "sweet" and that it was going to be a bit of an upgrade, the touch pro!!!! i picked it up two days later. the guy programming my phone wouldn't give me the box or accessories but the guy in the back told him to just give me the accessories!!!!!!!!! free phone + all the accessories!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro