PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Got a HTC Touch Pro for free! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53665)

Kezzerxir 01-17-2009 09:53 PM

Got a HTC Touch Pro for free!

So about a month ago the touch screen on my Mogul went out. I went to the sprint store and they ordered me a refurb replacement. About three days later I got the replacement. However, later the next day I noticed the keyboard back light didn't work. I went back and they said they order me another one. A week went by and I herd no word from them, when I called they told me they were on back order. The end of the week after came and they still didn't have it. Monday when I called to check they told it would be there Wendnesday. I called Wendnesday and the still did have it. I finally got a call Friday that they got it in. Today when I went to go pick it up to my surprise they shipped me a brand new Touch Pro!

darren.wlsn1 01-17-2009 09:55 PM

Re: Got a HTC Touch Pro for free!

very nice, glad you waited now, arent you.

Dr.8820 01-17-2009 10:01 PM

congrats and welcome to the party!

WarChild 01-18-2009 05:43 AM

not my kinda luck

ifreewillie 01-18-2009 06:47 AM

Wow... all that wait and hassle they gave you were worth it at the end.

scrosler 01-18-2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kezzerxir (Post 647993)
So about a month ago the touch screen on my Mogul went out. I went to the sprint store and they ordered me a refurb replacement. About three days later I got the replacement. However, later the next day I noticed the keyboard back light didn't work. I went back and they said they order me another one. A week went by and I herd no word from them, when I called they told me they were on back order. The end of the week after came and they still didn't have it. Monday when I called to check they told it would be there Wendnesday. I called Wendnesday and the still did have it. I finally got a call Friday that they got it in. Today when I went to go pick it up to my surprise they shipped me a brand new Touch Pro!

Thats nice! Even better than my story.

I paid $50.00 and got a free charger.....

I just called them up and said, hey, I dont liek the phone I have now and want a new one. What can you do for me. She said, let me look at your account.... Let me do some math... How does this sound?

I said it sounds like you are a god! Send that thing to me!

DexterDawg 01-18-2009 11:24 AM

Nice to get the TP, but I dream of a day when Sprint doesn't have problems with simple tasks such as this.

ScruffyDuffles 01-18-2009 11:43 AM

Same thing happened with me and my Mogul - except my issue was a faulty charger port on my Mogul. I was upgraded to a TP for free but I miss the Mogul so much and I hate the TP. ESPECIALLY the horrible battery life. What good is a new flashy phone if I'm always stuck somewhere having to charge it? Ugh - ugh to the tenth power. haha...

gator352 01-18-2009 12:06 PM

Lucky dawgs!!!! Free TP....phewee......

c0w 01-18-2009 01:38 PM

the screen on my mogul died on me too. i took it in to sprint last week and they couldn't fix it so the dude said they would have to order me one. i was thinking it was going to be a refurb mogul but then the guy said "sweet" and that it was going to be a bit of an upgrade, the touch pro!!!! i picked it up two days later. the guy programming my phone wouldn't give me the box or accessories but the guy in the back told him to just give me the accessories!!!!!!!!! free phone + all the accessories!