PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 09:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

henbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Pac Man using accelerator?

Just curious if anyone knows if this exists? Or if anyone is planning on making a port to work with the gsensor/accelerator?
Old 01-18-2009, 10:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: Pac Man using accelerator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by henbone11 View Post
Just curious if anyone knows if this exists? Or if anyone is planning on making a port to work with the gsensor/accelerator?
HOLLY SMACK! Thats a freakin awesome idea!!!!!

If you find this please post it!

Imagein if they could do like an Atari Arcade classic series that work with the G-Sen and the other sensors... Man... That woudl be tight!

Space invaders, qbert, donkey kong... I dont know how they woudl od it but it could be done. Im sure of that. The controls may not be so responsive but then again that gsen is pretty accurate and quick. I was really expecting alot of lag with it but I was wrong. It was cool as hell.

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 01-18-2009, 10:42 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

I would think playing pac man like that would be a nightmare seeing that it will take a lot of quick turning of your phone to play and not get hit by the ghost. Not sure if the sensor is faster enough for the quick turning it will take to play that type of game. I see what you saying tho it would be cool if they could get it to work tho

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 01-18-2009, 10:54 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i have regular packman and love the game. very smooth.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / TP / TP2

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work

I'm not a programmer, but I think all it would take is running an app before you load a game that simulates directional key presses when the device is tilted in that direction. I'm sure there is some starving programmer out there that could come up with something. That would be sweet !

EVO 4G ... after 8 years of Windows Mobile devices, I've given up on WM toys and switched to Android. This is the way mobile should have been!
Old 01-18-2009, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Anonymatt is becoming a great contributor

+1 for this idea. Hope someone makes it. As for "classic" games using the gsensor, I know there are some out there (I think the developer of G-Alarm even made one or 2)
Old 01-18-2009, 06:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

yes, verry cool, I have this on my iphone, makes the game much more interesting

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro