PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   finding sprint touch pro's vision password? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53651)

ou2mame 01-17-2009 07:39 PM

finding sprint touch pro's vision password?

on my old phones, i could find the vision password by going into ##data#, but i'm not finding that on my tp... anyone know where i should look to find it?

shawn.pink 01-17-2009 07:50 PM

Re: finding sprint touch pro's vision password?

##778#

topdawgn8 01-17-2009 07:52 PM

Look in your sprint account settings on sprint.com. It'll be in there. What do you need your vision password for? I'm kinda interested...don't want to feel I'm missing out on anything on my phone =). The only Sprint password I use is my sprintmail password so I can send email.

ou2mame 01-17-2009 08:19 PM

do you know where in 788? i looked but couldn't find it.

ruskiyab 01-17-2009 08:32 PM

I always just left it blank

ou2mame 01-17-2009 08:35 PM

i looked on the website, and it says password ****** but that's it, no way to change it, and no way to view it. i can't seem to find it matter what menu i go into on the tp. you think it would be available on some level.

topdawgn8 01-18-2009 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ou2mame (Post 647830)
i looked on the website, and it says password ****** but that's it, no way to change it, and no way to view it. i can't seem to find it matter what menu i go into on the tp. you think it would be available on some level.

What are you trying to do with it? Someone might be able to help you find what you need if you tell us what you're trying to do. I just double checked my account to see what you were looking at and the ******** password is the same one you use to access your account. Which I believe should be the same as your vision password?

I looked through everything is ##778# and couldn't find anything...then again, I'm probably not the right person to be looking through these avenues.

ou2mame 01-18-2009 06:13 AM

i don't really want to say what its for, but i was just trying to find it. i don't need it FOR the touch pro, but i do need it. i just can't seem to find out where to get it. it used to be readily available on older phones.

cschoenthal 01-19-2009 05:54 PM

You can find your vision password through the ##778#, then edit, but you need to have your MSL. Also don't know why you need it, it's a system generated password based on the NAI (network ID).

ou2mame 01-19-2009 07:08 PM

i've looked through there but haven't found anything specific... the login is your user name, @sprintpcs.com, but the password isn't so clearly stated.